`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest add to my DT Limited PC and some bad luck....

Latest add to my DT Limited PC and some bad luck....
[Image: 25_2.jpg]

[Image: 25_1.jpg]

Interesting tidbit about all of DT's Limited 2011 cards. They all have a text error which states he was named the NFL's 1983 Walter Payton Man Of The Year. When in fact it should read, 1993 as of course Derrick didn't even enter the league till 1989.

Also, my bad luck I mentioned....I've had two cards lost in the mail from this set alone.

The first one (2011 Absolute Memorabilia NFL Icons Spectrum #25 Derrick Thomas /100) was no biggie, a $6 card, I bought from a Beckett Market Place owner however, I had yet to see it (after like a month or 2 after not getting it) again until this weekend, it went on the bay and now it's up to $41. There was no insurance or tracking # however the seller was very gracious and told me he would refund me the money right away anyways.

The second one ( 2011 Limited Gold Spotlight #145 Derrick Thomas /25) List for $30.00. I did a buy it now for $75 on it on Super Bowl Sunday before the Limited pricing came out, (which that doesn't really matter to me, if I want a DT card bad enough, I'm gonna get it.) And that one hasn't shown up.
I asked the seller to make sure he did confirmation # so we could track it. He assured me he would and did. Then he tells me the card went out on Monday after SB, then later tells me he checked with his wife and card didn't go out till Thursday of that week. I checked tracking # and all it says is the USPS was contacted a package would be coming and I would get more info later. There is a tracking #, but no info with it whatsoever.
He keeps putting me off, last I heard he said, he's wife was going to talk to their mail carrier. And no, I did not insure it. My bad, guess I gotta learn the hard way.
Top 3 DT want list.
1.2012 Limited Gold Spotlight #145 Derrick Thomas/25
2.2011 Certified Mirror Emerald/5 #302
3.2000 Leaf Certified Heritage Collection Century/21 #DT58H

[Image: Derrick-Thomas-1.gif]

RE: Latest add to my DT Limited PC and some bad luck....
Dang man sorry about the bad luck, awesome DT though
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: Latest add to my DT Limited PC and some bad luck....
Your collection is great! Derrick Thomas was a great player who left us way too soon. One of these days, I need to pick up one of his cards for my significant collection.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]