`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my last A& G minis 2011?

my last A& G minis 2011?
listed for trade. will trade in your favor. i hate minis! i have a few 2010's left too but not many

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w87/t...1%20Minis/

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

RE: my last A& G minis 2011?
got rid of a lot. anyone else?!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Man, you must Pete favorite trader. LMK if you get any GQ!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Can someone plz ask this dbag if he sent my cards yet. He got money from me and dnt mail cards, and put me on his blocked list so i cant pm him. Been well over a month, shoulda known better always thought this guy was an ahole.

hey mrhurtado, where are the cards you owe john1580???
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(02-28-2012, 08:33 PM)bunk27 Wrote: hey mrhurtado, where are the cards you owe john1580???
thanks bro. He wnt answer though. he will just erase the thread like he did last time i hijacked it cuz hes a thief and a dbag

Dude can you please answer the question ? Where are the cards John1580 paid for and never received ? Do you have a DC # ? He is on your blocked list and can no longer communicate with you and asked us to ask you. If this thread is deleted it is going to make you look like a thief , just so you know bro. And John I took a pic of the thread with my iPad so if it disappears you can send a copy to a mod, maybe they can help you out.

(02-29-2012, 12:06 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Dude can you please answer the question ? Where are the cards John1580 paid for and never received ? Do you have a DC # ? He is on your blocked list and can no longer communicate with you and asked us to ask you. If this thread is deleted it is going to make you look like a thief , just so you know bro. And John I took a pic of the thread with my iPad so if it disappears you can send a copy to a mod, maybe they can help you out.
thanks bro...notice still no answer ? I pmed ceocards a while ago about this but he hasnt read the pms yet, he must be busy with tax season. Ill get my cards eventually one way or the other

(03-01-2012, 08:37 PM)john1580 Wrote: thanks bro...notice still no answer ? I pmed ceocards a while ago about this but he hasnt read the pms yet, he must be busy with tax season. Ill get my cards eventually one way or the other
John this really sucks for you bro. I guess the no answer from him said it all ! I hope the mods help you out. I know public forums are not the best place for this, but you really don't have a choice if he blocked you. And I personally a, glad it got pointed out , help others not get ripped off !

I purposely didnt make my own thread about him cuz i figured he was being spiteful because it took me a week and a half longer to mail the money than i said it would. But i pmed him everyday to tell him im sorry i had alot going on, then he got snotty so i called him an ahole and a bunch of stuff. Figured he would take a LONG time to ship to piss me off, but its been very long now and i think hes trying to rip me off.