Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
warriors stink/nets/clippers/spurs/grizz bball talk

warriors stink/nets/clippers/spurs/grizz bball talk
http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/02/19/...arly-rout/

Rudy Gay missed the game winning shot but the Warriors couldn't bother to box out properly so Tony Allen got in there for the winning tip in. I thought the Warriors had a chance to get close to .500 heading into the break. Apparently I was high on something. Ellis and Curry played well but I can't help but think that it's about time they traded one of them. These guys don't compliment each other on most nights and the vibe i've felt all season is that they don't enjoy playing together either. What a frustrating season yet again if you're a Warriors fan(me).

on a side note, marc gasol deserves much love. he is the second best center in the league imo and no one really talks about him. there's no other center that can facilitate the offense like him right now. so glad i drafted him in one league.

CP finally did something he's yet to do: make a mistake that cost the Clippers the game. Did anyone see the game? He literally threw the ball right to Gary Neal who just stood still and took a 3 to tie the game. I fully blame it on Del African for putting Ryan Gomes in the game out of nowhere to throw the inbounds pass because he threw a pretty dumb pass that forced CP to throw it away in the first place. Gomes can't do anything right for this team. Why in the world would u put him in there when he hadn't been in the game since the 2nd quarter??

Tony Parker should be considered for the MVP. Of course he has no chance, but he deserves consideration cuz he is straight balling these days. Oh and anyone that held on to Manu all this time, bad news. He got hurt in this game and is probably going to miss some time again.

The Nets... killed the Bulls. lol... they went up 22-3 in the first quarter. couldn't believe it. Btw... Brook Lopez will be playing today!! Hopefully he won't make me bring back the nickname I gave him last season... Blowpez
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

RE: warriors stink/nets/clippers/spurs/grizz bball talk
I didn't like what happened to the Bulls. Next time they play against each other, I expect revenge. Finally, I believe Curry is highly to be traded than Ellis. Although, I wish it is the opposite. Curry is more than a player to me, yummy chick'n, lmfao!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

And how about them Pistons? 6-2 in their last 8. Smile Let's hope they can beat the Celtics again today.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards
Smile 
(02-19-2012, 11:45 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: And how about them Pistons? 6-2 in their last 8. Smile Let's hope they can beat the Celtics again today.
Smile Let's hope not.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(02-19-2012, 11:45 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: And how about them Pistons? 6-2 in their last 8. Smile Let's hope they can beat the Celtics again today.
not gone to happen, I see rondo getting a triple double, and injuries to knight and as I like to call him rodney suckey.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Anyone hear the Bobcats won a game? I know it doesn't matter, but I sure am glad the streak is over. I wasn't sure they would win another game this season. Thats something to celebrate!?
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(02-19-2012, 12:55 PM)quavis Wrote: Anyone hear the Bobcats won a game? I know it doesn't matter, but I sure am glad the streak is over. I wasn't sure they would win another game this season. Thats something to celebrate!?
I mean, I did fall asleep with SportsCenter on, so I thought I was having a nightmare. Smile
(02-19-2012, 12:42 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: not gone to happen, I see rondo getting a triple double, and injuries to knight and as I like to call him rodney suckey.
Pshhhh, we're the younger team. Not likely to happen. Smile Even though I don't like him and don't want him on the Pistons, maybe CV should play tonight so he can get in Garnett's face again. lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(02-19-2012, 12:55 PM)quavis Wrote: Anyone hear the Bobcats won a game? I know it doesn't matter, but I sure am glad the streak is over. I wasn't sure they would win another game this season. Thats something to celebrate!?
You'll feel much better if they win the Anthony Davis sweepstakes...