`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's here. Do you feel it?

RE: It's here. Do you feel it?
I don't get too pumped over Spring Training. I will be like a little kid on Opening Day though Smile

I am here in NC to watch my son's college team (he is a pitcher) open the season, 1st game was yesterday!! Doubleheader today!!

It's my favorite time of the year!!! This year I'm planning a trip to Atlanta to see the Braves take on my Yankees in June.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Opening day of Spring training is like a mini holiday for me. LOL Season opener IS a National Holiday for our family. I dont do the MLB ticket or MLB TV as I get every Cardinals game, ESPN games, MLB Network Games not to mention TBS & WGN. I can pretty much watch Baseball every day of the week so I dont pay for that other stuff.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

I think Seattle may have already reported???

Im collecting cards for these sets:
2011 Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Baseball Series 1
2011 Topps Baseball Update
2012 Topps Baseball
2011 Topps Football
2011 Score Football
2011 Prestige Football
2011 Rising Rookies Football
2001 Upper Deck Vintage Football