`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
closed

RE: Making a couple banners / signatures
These are the best banners I have seen! Very well done... I'm not sure if you are taking anymore requests but if you have any spare time I would like one as well.
Can you do a Sandy Koufax, Roy Campanella, Pee Wee Reese, Duke Snider, Don Drysdale, Jackie Robinson?
Also, maybe an Andre Ethier and Duke Snider? (This would be for my brother)
Thanks a ton!

(02-20-2012, 01:51 AM)animie67 Wrote: Can you make one with Yogi Berra and Jorge Posada? Thanks in advance

Eric

[Image: 42Ps4.png]

[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

(02-20-2012, 10:58 AM)jbel4331 Wrote: [Image: 42Ps4.png]
Dude that banner is Sweet! I love mine. I added a background. Hope you don't mind. Thanks again.

[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(02-20-2012, 09:09 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: Is it possible to get one of the following options?
1. Banner with a picture of 57 Mantle, 58 Aaron, 67 Brooks Robinson, and 69 Frank Robinson?
2. Banner with Brooks Robinson, Frank Robinson, Jim Palmer, Eddie Murray and Cal Ripken (Pre '89 photo) with maybe a Camden Yards or Memorial Stadium backdrop?
Thanks!!!

[Image: j68Cs.png]
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

can i get one with lincecum, dave justice (braves) and calvin johnson (georgia tech) ? thanks so much. these look so cool. youre making me wanna dust off photoshop Tongue
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Pretty impressive photoshop work man. Not to mention you are pretty dang quick.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

These Banners are sweet!

(02-20-2012, 12:24 PM)jbel4331 Wrote: [Image: j68Cs.png]
Dude, that's very cool! I was hoping, however, that you would use the cards from 57 Mantle, 58 Aaron, 67 Brooks, and 69 Frank R since those are the sets I'm building. Otherwise, the second option with my Orioles (Brooks, Frank, Palmer, Eddie, pre '89 Cal) on there. And after seeing the work you're doing on everyone else's, that second option with the Orioles would probably be awesome. You have skills.
But trust me, if you don't feel like doing double work you can tell me to take a flying leap Smile

[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Dude, those banners are sweet!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Could you make a Ken Griffey Jr. banner for me? If you have time. Thanks!