`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missouri Card Shows

Missouri Card Shows
I currently go to college in Northern Missouri and was wondering if anyone new of any decent Iowa/Missouri (St. Joe/K.C.) area card shows.

RE: Missouri Card Shows
I would like to know this as well, I am from the Stl area, but would travel a bit for one.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

me too. i live in the kc area and since i have lived here for 13 years, i havent seen a card show yet.
thanks

Ever one in a while there will be a small card show (40 tables) at Independence Center in Independence and at the Hampton in at Olathe KS

There is one at the Hampton Inn in Olathe tomorrow and Sunday actually
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

Past few years there was one in St. Joe (Very Small- maybe 10 tables) but that's even gone. I remember that Tri-Star held ones in Overland Park, KS. but that was a few years ago

(02-17-2012, 10:36 AM)eltoro20122012 Wrote: Past few years there was one in St. Joe (Very Small- maybe 10 tables) but that's even gone. I remember that Tri-Star held ones in Overland Park, KS. but that was a few years ago
Yeah, the promoter is no longer doing the shows. The only mall show in the area now is Independence Center which I believe the next one is in mid-April. Carleo Pacubas took it over and hasn't decided to go anywhere else with them at this point. The Hampton Inn shows are evry 2 months also, so there are still some in the area occasionally
I would imagine there will be an All-Star Fanfest show in the area this year as well that will be a great show about the time of the All-Star Game with it being in KC this year.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

I only know of 2 a year here in KC. One is Olathe Hampton Inn, never a big show but maybe 30 tables. The other is Independence Center. The Independence was in January and the Olathe was the first weekend in Feb I thought, but an earlier post said this weekend so I need to confirm that.
Dang, it is this weekend. Sweet!

Feb 18,19 - OlatheĀ  Hampton Inn (119th and Strang), 12081 S. Strang Line Road, Sa 9-5 Su 10-4, 30T - craig cook 816-679-9874 bcdcook@comcast.net
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

i went to the one in olathe one time. wasnt very impressed. very small.

Springfield, MO has one every now and again...no shows in MO PERIOD for MONTHS now...sadness