Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2x 2010-2011 season update and classics

2x 2010-2011 season update and classics
here's a scan of my break today. just the hits. nothing great. maybe next time

[Image: seasonupdate1.jpg]

[Image: classics1.jpg]

RE: 2x 2010-2011 season update and classics
Too bad you aren't a Gordon Hayward collector haha. It's a nice dual auto though, and the Person patch is sweet too, too bad they're of just ok players.

The Kidd GU is nice as well, and you're only supposed to get one auto out of season update so you didn't do bad at all, IMO!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Three autos in one box is a win. If you got Lin as a base I would sell right away!

I think you did pretty well. Liking the Chuck Person tricolor GU. That Mozgov card should have been signed by Blake Griffin. Property of..

(02-15-2012, 01:29 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Three autos in one box is a win. If you got Lin as a base I would sell right away!
yeag i was hoping to pull a lin. but nuthin
(02-15-2012, 03:01 AM)folkertino Wrote: I think you did pretty well. Liking the Chuck Person tricolor GU. That Mozgov card should have been signed by Blake Griffin. Property of..
yeah that mozgov might of been worth more if signed by blake..lol

(02-15-2012, 12:04 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Too bad you aren't a Gordon Hayward collector haha. It's a nice dual auto though, and the Person patch is sweet too, too bad they're of just ok players.

The Kidd GU is nice as well, and you're only supposed to get one auto out of season update so you didn't do bad at all, IMO!
Hayward fan here!!!! Would you trade the Hayward from Classics?

Sweet dual
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

no green week in the season update?
maybe it gets replaced by the dual?