`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading ship times

Trading ship times
From people who have traded more than i have how long does it typically take for traders to ship cards once the trade has been accepted?

I had a trade someone else accepted yesterday and i shipped their cards today.

As well if i'm shipping within Ontario how long should it take for my cards to get there now that i shipped them today (it was shipped late so i doubt it goes out until tomorrow).

Thanks
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

RE: Trading ship times
I've gotten cards from within Ontario in as little as 2 days and I've had it take as long as 4-6 weeks. You never know. Trades are usually done within 2 weeks from time accepted to cards in hand on average (for me)
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

About the same here in Alberta

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

One thing that you will have to keep in mind is that you are a new trader, with no feedback. Most traders will ask you to ship first, which may be the case here. It sounds like they did not mention it to you, so that is a big oops on their part, and I hope that they rectify it. As for shipping times, within Canada takes 1-6 weeks for delivery. If you are in the same province, it should cut that down to about 2 weeks or less. As for Canada to USA, you can expect 2-8 weeks for delivery. It's a HUGE hassle, but it can happen.

Let me know about those Private Signings!!! Wink

Randi

(02-14-2012, 07:26 PM)rayeates Wrote: One thing that you will have to keep in mind is that you are a new trader, with no feedback. Most traders will ask you to ship first, which may be the case here. It sounds like they did not mention it to you, so that is a big oops on their part, and I hope that they rectify it. As for shipping times, within Canada takes 1-6 weeks for delivery. If you are in the same province, it should cut that down to about 2 weeks or less. As for Canada to USA, you can expect 2-8 weeks for delivery. It's a HUGE hassle, but it can happen.

Let me know about those Private Signings!!! Wink

Randi
Thanks for the details

As for the private signings the problem is i don't see anything in your organize i want.
I'd be willing to do a 3-way trade if thats even possible
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

(02-14-2012, 08:07 PM)arock99 Wrote: Thanks for the details

As for the private signings the problem is i don't see anything in your organize i want.
I'd be willing to do a 3-way trade if thats even possible
It is possible. What are you looking for so i know who to contact?

Randi

Typically most traders send cards out right away if they are familiar with the person they are trading with or are satisfied with the other traders' feedback amount/score. New members are required to send first until they build a significant amount of feedback (for obvious reasons).

Shipping varies in time, doesn't matter where it's from. I've had a trades to me from Europe before trades from Canada that were accepted at on the same day. It's the postal service really... our cards are in their hands. For the most part, as long as I receive the cards I will give perfect feedback, even if it takes a while. I'm used to the postal lag after 500+ trades on here, haha...
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

I agree with tha penguin. If I have traded with someone numerous times, I ship right away (sometimes same day). If it is someone new, I always wait to receive their end first. I think this happened to all of us who have been trading on here for a while. Time always varies in deals. I agree with many others as in province trades are normally a couple days, while others could take a long time. It all depends...
Toronto Expo Booth #711
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/...lectibles/
Mailing on Wednesdays

I always ship trades the next day after the trade is accepted. Sometimes I'll ship a day later than that at most if something comes up.