`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 of 1 Pricing?

1 of 1 Pricing?
Just curious as to how other people have put a value on one of their 1 of 1 cards. I really have no idea how to figure it out. I guess it's just what I'd be willing to let it go for? Any help would be much appreciated. The particular card in question is below.

[Image: RyanTorrain-2011LimitedMEM1of1.jpg]
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

RE: 1 of 1 Pricing?
Best way to find the value on your item is through ebay. Whether you put it up for a high BIN and allow for best offers or do some research from previous sales of like item.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

(02-13-2012, 08:22 PM)kolb 4 Wrote: Best way to find the value on your item is through ebay. Whether you put it up for a high BIN and allow for best offers or do some research from previous sales of like item.
Thanks. Some good ideas. I appreciate it.

For Trade

I could see it going for about the same as the /15 auto from the same set. Maybe a little bit less

Being that he got cut and is now unemployed, ill give you tree-fiddy for it
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

The price is going to vary based on player and product. Unfortunately for you, like supbullcoc said above, your guy happens to be without a position. He might get picked up somewhere else, and he might not. That said, the Skins fans aren't going to have a big interest in general. The player collectors will take anything!! Look around for other 1/1 sales and go from there. Just remember to be realistic if you really want to move it. If you put a price tag of $500 on it, you're going to be the proud owner of that card for the rest of your life.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(02-13-2012, 08:44 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: The price is going to vary based on player and product. Unfortunately for you, like supbullcoc said above, your guy happens to be without a position. He might get picked up somewhere else, and he might not. That said, the Skins fans aren't going to have a big interest in general. The player collectors will take anything!! Look around for other 1/1 sales and go from there. Just remember to be realistic if you really want to move it. If you put a price tag of $500 on it, you're going to be the proud owner of that card for the rest of your life.
Lol. Yeah, I wasn't thinkin anywhere near $500. I guess my best bet is to hold onto it. Seems like it couldn't be worth anyless than it is at the moment, so there's no reason getting rid of it. Thanks for the advice.

For Trade

I happened to get an autoed plate of him recently, so I'm interested as well.

I'm having the same problem with the Marino I pulled......
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(02-13-2012, 09:35 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I'm having the same problem with the Marino I pulled......
I'd much rather have the Marino problem than Torain.
(02-13-2012, 08:48 PM)gangstippie Wrote: I happened to get an autoed plate of him recently, so I'm interested as well.
Lmk, I'm open to hearing offers.

For Trade