`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
taking a break

taking a break
Ok time for a partial rant lol! Over the past month I have been screwed over by traders who never sent their end TWICE. Also just this month alone 4 of my traders have sent me cards improperly packaged or dramatically misrepresented condition wise. It's taking all the fun out of collecting for me. So, for a while anyway, I'm backing off on trading. I'll still be posting, but don't expect much to be moving from me until some of the riff raff are taken out of the system. Now, there are a few guys (Randi over in hockey, Hurtando in MMA, etc) who I will be more than happy to trade with, but if I haven't had business with you before, it's doubtful we'll make a deal. No offense to anyone out there, but I've had enough of having the fun sucked out of the hobby for me. Thanks again for all the fun guys! Hopefully trading will become fun again for me!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: taking a break
Hope everything you got from me was OK!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(02-13-2012, 12:21 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Hope everything you got from me was OK!
of course bro, you got 5 stars all the way from me! PPL TRADE WITH PHILLY EAGLE, that man is a true class act (you're actually are one of the "etc" on my rant lol)

Yepp and yeapp. Agreed. Main reason I have not tried too hard to trade. Its not fun anymore. Between the things you said and everyone wanting your best stuff for their worst stuff its got annoying.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(02-13-2012, 12:25 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Yepp and yeapp. Agreed. Main reason I have not tried too hard to trade. Its not fun anymore. Between the things you said and everyone wanting your best stuff for their worst stuff its got annoying.
tell me about it, nothings better than opening a trade to see that they want 150 dollars worth of 2 high-end autos/relic...for 60 low end base/inserts...that's always fun lol

You should trade with me : ) Heck everyone should trade with me lol.

I hear you though. Lately there has been an increase with bad traders. Sorry you got screwed bro!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(02-13-2012, 12:37 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: You should trade with me : ) Heck everyone should trade with me lol.

I hear you though. Lately there has been an increase with bad traders. Sorry you got screwed bro!
some of the condition issues are just rediculous. You have a card listed as NM/MT+ but it has several surface scratches...come on!

Sorry to hear that. I've just begun on here and now its making me leery. Have done 3 trades, one of course has been completed with no problems. I've debated for years to come here, instead of dealing locally, with not many people around. Figure the 1st time anything negative happens here, I'll just go back to dealing locally.
Eddie George Super Collector

(02-13-2012, 12:53 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Sorry to hear that. I've just begun on here and now its making me leery. Have done 3 trades, one of course has been completed with no problems. I've debated for years to come here, instead of dealing locally, with not many people around. Figure the 1st time anything negative happens here, I'll just go back to dealing locally.
good luck brother!

Hey man, hope that's not me! Saw you got your card on Friday, anxiously awaiting the Roy Helu. Take care, RJ