`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Walmart Factory sealed boxs worth it?

Are Walmart Factory sealed boxs worth it?
i was at the local Walmart and saw the factory sealed boxes that has a variety of diffrent packs. i opened 16 packs total and got 1 serial numbered card.... most of them looked cheap. Anyone with past experenice with these?

The serial card was...

2010 Larry fitzgerald Rookies & stars 83/249 Longevity

RE: Are Walmart Factory sealed boxs worth it?
(02-11-2012, 09:23 PM)wacoTx Wrote: i was at the local Walmart and saw the factory sealed boxes that has a variety of diffrent packs. i opened 16 packs total and got 1 serial numbered card.... most of them looked cheap. Anyone with past experenice with these?

The serial card was...

2010 Larry fitzgerald Rookies & stars 83/249 Longevity
Depends what you're looking for. If you're looking for high end expensive autos, the odds of pulling one are a lot higher in a hobby box. You can still pull a high end in those retail boxes, but the odds are much lower than in hobby. If you're just looking to get a lot of different players, retail is the way to go.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

If you get the Blasters you have a better chance then the random packs in a box for $19.99 thing they have.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

thanks for the info... i also been buying hobby boxes soon as i get my printer up and going ill learn to post the scans... got alot of Miami stuff also again thanks for the input

It all depends on what you get, they very few and far in between with great hits. I can say back a few years ago pulled a Joe Montana Auto out of Turkey Red random pack. They can have some good items, most of the time crap.
Eddie George Super Collector

There is a fair amount of luck in all ripping. I think Hobby gives you the most value and better odds, then if your going retail try blasters, then maybe packs. Its all luck though so I wish you the best of it! Smile
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4