`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, I've had enough.

RE: OK, I've had enough.
before u leave.. you might as well leave neg feedback for those traders so none of the traders here have to experience what you went through. It doesn't help you get your cards back, but at least others here will know who to avoid.
I collect Subban (Auto Only) and all Tanev cards
http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/KelvinCanuck/

You can present your case to eBay with photo evidence and you would get a full refund! The seller would be responsible for shipping it back if they really wanted it as it was not initially mailed in a safe manner!!!

(02-11-2012, 02:44 PM)wickabee Wrote: I bought a slabbed ITG Ult. Mem. card on Ebay and it was sent in a PWE.

Just process that for a second...What do you think happened?

You say the slab was probably destroyed in the sorting machines and when I finally (after a month) received the card it was inside a destroyed envelope and a plastic bag from CP saying "we found it like this, sorry".
You'd be right.

And did he offer a full refund? Yes, so long as I sent the card back. Of course, To send it back with tracking would cost more than I initially paid for the card. To send it back without tracking or anything would leave me open to him saying he never got it back and having the refund reversed. We finally (just to end it) agreed he would refund the full shipping charges of $3.00.

He refunded $2.99. Am I wrong to think that was a middle finger?

Anyway, if anyone wants this chump's ID, PM me. I don't think anyone should have to deal with this garbage.
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

sorry to hear about that

it happens here and there
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(02-12-2012, 03:47 AM)tha penguin Wrote: You can present your case to eBay with photo evidence and you would get a full refund! The seller would be responsible for shipping it back if they really wanted it as it was not initially mailed in a safe manner!!!
Well, I'm new to Ebay, so I don't know all the ins and outs. I left neutral feedback and it's over now for me. I have no problem, however, warning others about this guy.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com