Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need an Opinion Quick!
Question 
Need an Opinion Quick!
This is gonna be my last stop for a while, but I'm gonna take one last stop to the card shop...

Curious if I should pick up another 2010-11 Season Update, or if I should give the 2010-11 Classics box another shot, didn't score much from that yesterday but I got a nice #/5 patch of Greg Monroe from the Season Update.

I've seen some success with people on here on the 2010-11 Classics...

What are your guys thoughts?
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

RE: Need an Opinion Quick!
buy both and talk him down on his prices using the internet sites' rates as leverage. $60 for a Season Update is a bit high. If you buy both you should be able to get a good deal!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-09-2012, 03:44 PM)Biglovin373 Wrote: This is gonna be my last stop for a while, but I'm gonna take one last stop to the card shop...

Curious if I should pick up another 2010-11 Season Update, or if I should give the 2010-11 Classics box another shot, didn't score much from that yesterday but I got a nice #/5 patch of Greg Monroe from the Season Update.

I've seen some success with people on here on the 2010-11 Classics...

What are your guys thoughts?
Damn you're a beast! I'm guessing you're really enjoying opening packs? P.S you know how many times I said "This is gonna be my last stop for a while, but I'm gonna take one last stop to the card shop..."???? LOL JK man... Im the one with the addiction... U already know how I feel about the classics. I wish u luck.

Well I did buy both yesterday and the guy only gave me $5 off. I know on Ebay I can get a box of the Season Update for $48 shipped... I just dunno if I wanna wait.

I spose if anything I could buy the Classics and if he won't budge on a discount I can get the Season Update online. It's blowoutcards ebay account that has the Season Update.
(02-09-2012, 03:53 PM)adiddy32 Wrote: Damn you're a beast! I'm guessing you're really enjoying opening packs? P.S you know how many times I said "This is gonna be my last stop for a while, but I'm gonna take one last stop to the card shop..."???? LOL JK man... Im the one with the addiction... U already know how I feel about the classics. I wish u luck.
Lol I know I probably shouldn't but I happen to have some extra money right now so that's why I'm doing it. I love opening packs it is truly addicting. I just paid off one of my credit cards so I mean if I throw $100 on there I can pay that off no problem.

That's how I look at it anyway. It's more fun than wasting my money on going out to eat or something dumb lol.
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

(02-09-2012, 03:54 PM)Biglovin373 Wrote: Well I did buy both yesterday and the guy only gave me $5 off. I know on Ebay I can get a box of the Season Update for $48 shipped... I just dunno if I wanna wait.

I spose if anything I could buy the Classics and if he won't budge on a discount I can get the Season Update online. It's blowoutcards ebay account that has the Season Update.

Lol I know I probably shouldn't but I happen to have some extra money right now so that's why I'm doing it. I love opening packs it is truly addicting. I just paid off one of my credit cards so I mean if I throw $100 on there I can pay that off no problem.

That's how I look at it anyway. It's more fun than wasting my money on going out to eat or something dumb lol.
NICE!!

If you pick the box I choose, will you send me that Monroe patch? lol. I recommend Season Update again, either online or from your LCS. You obviously got more hits than were guaranteed (as everyone has) and like you said, you pulled a very nice patch. Also got a dual sig, even if it weren't great players, which is better than a single sig. Smile PM me when you need my address. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Haha will do