`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 topps golden giveaway

2012 topps golden giveaway
I have a few more boxes of this product coming this weekend and plan on sendin a chunk of wrappers in next week. As you all prob know the wrapper redemption ends at the end of feb or until supplies last so I am hoping im not to late sending them in next week and they are not all gone! a question i have is what do u think ppl will trying to sell the 5card unopend packs for? i plan on busting open mine just curious..

RE: 2012 topps golden giveaway
The rules say a package postmarked by the end of February. Just go to your post office and get a couple bubble envelopes with postage, and then send later. As for the price, I'd suspect anywhere from $20-$40 depending on when they come to market.
[Image: 6045468b2.png]

86 of 100 2011 Topps RC's completed, excluding printing plates.
2 of 18 One of One's
1 Allen & Ginter Yellow Printing Plate

RE: 2012 topps golden giveaway
(02-09-2012, 11:57 AM)portfan Wrote: The rules say a package postmarked by the end of February. Just go to your post office and get a couple bubble envelopes with postage, and then send later. As for the price, I'd suspect anywhere from $20-$40 depending on when they come to market.
But that is not postmarked, just postage, they cancel the stamped area don't they?
If they don't I guess I better get some for tax payments and send whenever I want since the postage says the deadline date..