`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beware of fake auto cards......check this out.

RE: help finding card....not listed in price guide
you have to send an email with a front and back scan of the card to brian fleischer bfleischer@beckett.com

I hope its real Wink
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(02-07-2012, 09:13 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: you have to send an email with a front and back scan of the card to brian fleischer bfleischer@beckett.com

I hope its real Wink
thanks for the help.

Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

thanks to all for your help with card. i emailed the beckett editor brian fleischer and he confirmed though panini that the aaron auto had a print run of only /10. and that card is a fake. somebody stuck auto sticker on an insert card. beware!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

(02-07-2012, 01:19 PM)elberson Wrote: thanks to all for your help with card. i emailed the beckett editor brian fleischer and he confirmed though panini that the aaron auto had a print run of only /10. and that card is a fake. somebody stuck auto sticker on an insert card. beware!
wow really?? I knew there was something weird about the card! good thing you inquired about it!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(02-07-2012, 01:57 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: wow really?? I knew there was something weird about the card! good thing you inquired about it!
thanks for your help. i emailed the seller and asked for a refund or should i file a claim with paypal. haven't heard back yet. he does have a return policy.

RE: beware of fake auto cards......check this out.
I guess you can file a claim but im not really an ebay or paypal expert, ive never had to return anything. It sÂșcks that things like this happen anyone of us can fall for one anyday...... Maybe the seller doesnt even know its fake, or is deliberately selling a fake card.

(02-07-2012, 02:04 PM)elberson Wrote: thanks for your help. i emailed the seller and asked for a refund or should i file a claim with paypal. haven't heard back yet. he does have a return policy.
I think you have 45 days from date of auctions end to file a claim. I would give the seller a few days to respond, unless it is getting close to the end of the 45 day limit.

What made the card look fishy to some people? Being new To this, I am kind of worried to buy any autos

IF the auto is fake I'd be shocked as that part looks real as does the Donruss sticker, but what really makes me think it wasn't the seller's doing is he provided clear scans of the back of the card too, which for me was the tip-off, having no mention of it being an auto'd card.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Bet you send it into BGS and they slab it.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket