`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a little help with the site

Need a little help with the site
I am trying to get to the cards I have listed as available to trade and I can't get to wherever they are. I can pull up a pop up that lists the cards, but all I can do is see them and make no changes. I have looked in my organize under Trade and it is empty. I see nothing that allows me to modify the cards I have listed to trade in either My Account or My Profile. Where do I look to update those cards. I just had to apologize to a trader who offered a trade for one of the cards I no longer have.

Thanks in advance for your help. There are a number of amazingly helpful people on this site. Go Flyers.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

RE: Need a little help with the site
ouch... you mean you didn't put cards in a separate folder? they are just randomly scattered in the abyss of your organize...?

without all of the arrange options functioning properly I'm afraid you may have to search the cards one by one and move them to a designated folder...
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

No, they were all in one folder and I emptied the folder long ago. When I go to My Profile and click on View all 52 items to Trade within the Items to Trade box, the cards populate in a pop up. But where does that pop up come from? Like I said, I deleted all of the cards in My Organize in the folder Trade. The cards are no where else in My Organize. It is almost like the cards were deleted in one area, but Beckett has them in another area that I cannot get too.

They are just hanging out in your Org. They don't have a designated folder, because you erased that folder (sorry, I am just speculating) and they just go back into the general populous of your Org. What you need to do is hit all items; hunt down the cards that you no longer have; click the check-box left of the description; scroll to the top and hit "Send to Trash"; go into the Trash and hit "Empty Trash". This should clear the problem.

Next time (again, I am speculating) if you would like to delete a folder in your Org. you should send the cards to the trash, or to other collections (hit Move To instead of Add to) and then delete that folder. I hope that this helps, and that my speculations were right!

Randi

Hey Randy, what I did was delete the items in the folder and not the folder itself. The folder still shows in my organize, but it is empty. Weird, isn't it. I have checked each folder in my organize, there are only twelve or so, and none of the cards are in any of the folders.

did you empty out the trash can? sometimes that doesn't work
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(02-05-2012, 03:33 PM)dam1057 Wrote: Hey Randy, what I did was delete the items in the folder and not the folder itself. The folder still shows in my organize, but it is empty. Weird, isn't it. I have checked each folder in my organize, there are only twelve or so, and none of the cards are in any of the folders.
That is really weird, but if you do select each card while in "All Items" (MONOTONOUS!!!) and send them to the Trash they should show up there. Be sure to empty the Trash afterwards. Best luck!

Randi

I feel like such a dork. Thanks bonnev659, empty the trash. What a concept. Jeez, I feel foolish. Thanks to all who helped the technologically challenged out.

lmao... classic trash bin mishap...
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards