`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love these cards even more now!!!

RE: I love these cards even more now!!!
(02-05-2012, 10:18 PM)mik253 Wrote: Congrats! It would make you feel even better to send me that Fred Davis auto.......Big Grin
Dang mik,

I almost forgot about that card... You talking about the dual auto #/5 It hasn't gone anywhere and is just sitting in my box waiting for you.

Great cards guys!!! I love seeing the dual autos!

I too was not very happy with the way that Eli came into the league. However, does anyone else remember that John Elway basically did the same thing when he came into the league??? No one talks about that anymore because of how great he became.

I do believe that Eli is erasing that little smudge from his name and will end up going down as one of the greats.

Charger fans - Buck up! you got Philip Rivers didn't you??? Who at the time, was a much better QB than Eli Manning... Just saying...
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(02-06-2012, 01:22 AM)hellsbells Wrote: Ummmmmm..... I think Chargers Fans can say they hate Eli Manning. I know I do. The only way I can respect him is if it turned out that the whole Draft manipulation he was doing was orchestraded by his Dad, and he apologized to San Diego.

That was a classless situation and made me dislike him.

Ken
+ 1000 %

I think he's a crybaby whiner. I lost all respect for his dad for being involved with that garbage. You are about to be paid ALOT of money to play a game, and you wanna be a brat and say if team x drafts me, I won't go?? When he was drafted ANYWAY, he walked up to the podium and refused to even put on the cap or hold up the jersey. He is just a spoiled pouting little punk.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(02-06-2012, 08:13 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: + 1000 %

I think he's a crybaby whiner. I lost all respect for his dad for being involved with that garbage. You are about to be paid ALOT of money to play a game, and you wanna be a brat and say if team x drafts me, I won't go?? When he was drafted ANYWAY, he walked up to the podium and refused to even put on the cap or hold up the jersey. He is just a spoiled pouting little punk.
The Chargers can't afford him. Never could. And to be honest, Philip Rivers was a better QB up until this season....

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I would love any Eli auto too, if I had one Smile.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

sick...just sick lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I think Eli has come a long way from the day that he entered the league. He carries himself more like a professional every year. Looks like he has been taking notes from his brother!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(02-06-2012, 08:13 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: + 1000 %

Sour Grapes? He did go up to the Podium, he held up his #1 Chargers jersey.

[Image: eli-manning.jpg]

Nothing wrong with trying to leverage were you play. You gotta do whats best for you and your career. Hard to argue he didnt do the right thing.

As for the Elway deal. That was different. He said if drafted by the Colts, he would play baseball for the Yankees. He already had a contract with them. He had real leverage and didnt want his career to dwindle there. Again, hard to argue it wasnt the right move,
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

i will say this, eli has one of the best looking autos i've seen. it's very clear and is very consistent.