`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall of Fame 2012 Announcement Question...

Hall of Fame 2012 Announcement Question...
Are they announcing who made it in today on any sort of TV special? I know they are deciding today, but I wasn't sure if they were going to wait until tomorrow. Thanks!

-Just answered my own question, looks like it is on NFL Network at 5:30 in case anyone else wants to see it.
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/TaylorSOlson/index

Brad Johnson - 112/1836 (6.1%)

Christian Ponder - 24/717 (But I do have three printing plates!)

Eric Decker - 25/711

Cris Carter - 322/2443 (13.18%)

RE: Hall of Fame 2012 Announcement Question...
Cool! Thanks for the info!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Carter has to be in...I say Carter, Martin, Parcells, and Debartolo. Id say Roaf too if it wasnt his first year.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Roaf has a chance,this is his 2nd year
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

*crosses fingers*

I think they put Reed through first though. Charles Haley and Chris Doleman I think go through. The HoF commitee are idiots so I think they also put through Parcells. The last spot for me goes to CC, but they will put through one of the RB's, probably Bettis.

If I could change anything about how this committe works I would certaintly try to figure out why Olineman don't get considered more or punters and kickers. If a coach, owner or commish can go through then why not Ray Guy? Insanity!!!
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Gooooooooo Bettis Big Grin Would LOVE to see that!!!

Thanks for the info!

(02-04-2012, 02:55 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: *crosses fingers*

I think they put Reed through first though. Charles Haley and Chris Doleman I think go through. The HoF commitee are idiots so I think they also put through Parcells. The last spot for me goes to CC, but they will put through one of the RB's, probably Bettis.

If I could change anything about how this committe works I would certaintly try to figure out why Olineman don't get considered more or punters and kickers. If a coach, owner or commish can go through then why not Ray Guy? Insanity!!!
Not enough O Linemen get considered, #1 point is Jerry Kramer. He really should be in by now, just a shame.
[Image: titusyoungbanner.jpg]

(02-04-2012, 02:55 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: *crosses fingers*

Reed before Carter? HUH?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Reed will not make it this year!!!! Tim Brown before Reed!!!

I really hope Cris Carter makes it, it's a crime that he isn't in already.
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/TaylorSOlson/index

Brad Johnson - 112/1836 (6.1%)

Christian Ponder - 24/717 (But I do have three printing plates!)

Eric Decker - 25/711

Cris Carter - 322/2443 (13.18%)