`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to spend $50 Paypal tonight

Looking to spend $50 Paypal tonight
Anybody got any good deals for me. Did this the other night and got a pretty good deal I think. I want you guys to make me an offer of a single card or lot for $50 Paypal. Doesn't have to be a pc item or anything like that. Looking for rcs, autos, jerseys, patches, low #ed inserts, etc. You guys make the offers, lets see what you guys got for me tonight.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

RE: Looking to spend $50 Paypal tonight
I have a heyward topps chrome rc auto and an assortment of 100+ 2011 topps rc's

EDIT: Will add in 1 topps chrome Hosmer rc and topps rookie debut Hosmer x3

If Jim Falbo doesn't want it, I have a 1965 Topps Clemente FS....going to need a mlittle more than $50 though.

[Image: 1965ClementeFront.jpg]
[Image: 1965ClementeBack.jpg]

Anybody got anything else?

Got the same lot I offered on your last post...
Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

(02-03-2012, 09:49 PM)nixsfan1188 Wrote: Got the same lot I offered on your last post...
Not a bad lot, I will be sure to keep that in mind, who was the plate anyway?

Ok here we have a 1995 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Gold #225 Derek Jeter card. Here is a little info on beckett about it as well.

Cards from this 450-card parallel standard-size set were randomly inserted at a rate of 1:35 retail packs. They were also randomly seeded into mini-jumbo packs. These cards are identical to the Electric Diamond series except for the special gold foil treatment on the ED logo.

Normally when they sell its for atleast beckett value and I don't think nothing has came up in atleast 6 months. But the odds of getting the Jeter card the way I look at it is 1 in every 15,750 packs. Here is the scan off the card.

[Image: scan0009-2.jpg]
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

[Image: jm001-1.jpg]

[Image: bd001.jpg]

Will do both of my Belt auto's plus another auto of your choice for $50 in paypal
[Image: 1335852945285.jpg]

(02-03-2012, 10:00 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Ok here we have a 1995 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Gold #225 Derek Jeter card. Here is a little info on beckett about it as well.

Cards from this 450-card parallel standard-size set were randomly inserted at a rate of 1:35 retail packs. They were also randomly seeded into mini-jumbo packs. These cards are identical to the Electric Diamond series except for the special gold foil treatment on the ED logo.

Normally when they sell its for atleast beckett value and I don't think nothing has came up in atleast 6 months. But the odds of getting the Jeter card the way I look at it is 1 in every 15,750 packs. Here is the scan off the card.

[Image: scan0009-2.jpg]
Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna pass on this one, mainly because I already have this card. When I was a kid, I worked at a local card shop and tried to do this set before finally giving up. I still have about 150 of them that I just kept and Jeter was one of them.