`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break from collecting.

Taking a break from collecting.
As Graduation approaches, I'm finding I don't have the time, or money to keep up the hobby. So Within in the next week I'll be taking a break, until after I graduate and find a job, All my cards that are worth anything are going to be sold, I'm going to make a sale thread here before I go to ebay.
I am also going to be doing a two box break, of 2008-09 skybox, which by the way Xstream, the blasters are on sale. PM me and I'll tell you where.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me or traded with me Smile

RE: Taking a break from collecting.
Never traded with you but I wish you a great graduation and the best of all the opportunities out there. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(02-03-2012, 12:39 PM)libs021 Wrote: As Graduation approaches, I'm finding I don't have the time, or money to keep up the hobby. So Within in the next week I'll be taking a break, until after I graduate and find a job, All my cards that are worth anything are going to be sold, I'm going to make a sale thread here before I go to ebay.
I am also going to be doing a two box break, of 2008-09 skybox, which by the way Xstream, the blasters are on sale. PM me and I'll tell you where.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me or traded with me Smile
what're you graduating from? And what degree? Congrats regardless! And good luck on the last break, I busted two of those gravity feed boxes awhile back it was a fun break!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-04-2012, 12:43 AM)buckunteer Wrote: what're you graduating from? And what degree? Congrats regardless! And good luck on the last break, I busted two of those gravity feed boxes awhile back it was a fun break!
I'll be Graduating form Northern Michigan University with a degree in Computer Science. Pretty Excited.

As for my boxes I am pretty excited they were 25.00 a box, and have some real nice hits, and the base set is kind of nice.