`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paypal question.....

RE: Paypal question.....
Remove your Credit card from the paypal account, and see if that works.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Mine has a "change" acct next to my pay info when I pay via Pay Pal--clicking "change" it allows me to use one of 3 credit cards and my bank acct.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

(02-02-2012, 11:37 AM)happy14027 Wrote: Mine has a "change" acct next to my pay info when I pay via Pay Pal--clicking "change" it allows me to use one of 3 credit cards and my bank acct.
I dont recall ever seeing that option in mine, Im going to the bay to buy something to look lol

I just bought something I did see the change icon, however my bank account doesnt show up as a payment option. Apparently im missing something
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(02-02-2012, 11:43 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: I dont recall ever seeing that option in mine, Im going to the bay to buy something to look lol

I just bought something I did see the change icon, however my bank account doesnt show up as a payment option. Apparently im missing something
Make sure your account is verified.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-02-2012, 11:37 AM)happy14027 Wrote: Mine has a "change" acct next to my pay info when I pay via Pay Pal--clicking "change" it allows me to use one of 3 credit cards and my bank acct.
Correct!! The change is small and in the payment from area. Mine automatically draws from my checking account (verified) if there is not enough in Paypal account. If I was to "change" it the CC instead, I have to manually change it..think it was set up that way in account preferences or it is the auto thing to do??
If there is not enough $$ in checking account, then the CC is a back up for that too...

After doing some intensive checking, I have an idea of what the problem may be. I added my account to paypal but I read smewhere that they make a small deposit to the bank account and that is how you verify it. However, I never got the small deposit to verify the account. I wrote paypal an email saying this, I hope I can resolve the issue that way. Thanks to all of you! lol

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(02-02-2012, 01:13 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: After doing some intensive checking, I have an idea of what the problem may be. I added my account to paypal but I read smewhere that they make a small deposit to the bank account and that is how you verify it. However, I never got the small deposit to verify the account. I wrote paypal an email saying this, I hope I can resolve the issue that way. Thanks to all of you! lol
Safe yourself some hassle, and potentially having paypal empty your bank account, etc...

Go to Walmart/Target, etc...... get a Greendot MoneyPak, deposit however much you want to put into your paypal account, then log on to paypal and enter the code on the back, Viola, immediate deposit to your paypal account
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(02-02-2012, 02:20 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Safe yourself some hassle, and potentially having paypal empty your bank account, etc...

Go to Walmart/Target, etc...... get a Greendot MoneyPak, deposit however much you want to put into your paypal account, then log on to paypal and enter the code on the back, Viola, immediate deposit to your paypal account
Really??? I didnt know about that!! I have to wait for someone to go to walmart or target lol, thats the bad part about living overseas haha