`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Newbie is Showing

My Newbie is Showing
Ok im trying to figure out somethings ....Is it a blaster box because it has extra packs and are they pretty good for hits? How do sellers know that they have Hot Packs ? Is there any guarantee on a Retail Box of getting a hit? was looking around for some boxes but now im confused.Yes my newbie is showing dont judge me its cold in VA
Photobucket

RE: My Newbie is Showing
A Blaster with a guaranteed hit will state it on the box, otherwise its more miss than hit. As for the hot packs, dont buy them you are supporting low lifes and chances are they are a 4 or 5 dollar card.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-01-2012, 05:36 PM)branesergen Wrote: A Blaster with a guaranteed hit will state it on the box, otherwise its more miss than hit. As for the hot packs, dont buy them you are supporting low lifes and chances are they are a 4 or 5 dollar card.
+1
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(02-01-2012, 05:36 PM)branesergen Wrote: A Blaster with a guaranteed hit will state it on the box, otherwise its more miss than hit. As for the hot packs, dont buy them you are supporting low lifes and chances are they are a 4 or 5 dollar card.
+2
(plus a million on the hot pack statement lol)
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

the hot packs are most likely bogus anyways...the scum probable bust a case at a time. sit aside all the garbage "hits" low end gu/autos then reseal them and a few base into "hot packs" to sell at $10 bucks a pop.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

(02-01-2012, 05:33 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Yes my newbie is showing dont judge me its cold in VA
its pretty nice out if you ask me....

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

yea actually it is today ....But you really had to call someone out like that huh
Photobucket

(02-01-2012, 07:53 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: yea actually it is today ....But you really had to call someone out like that huh
:p

Go skins!!!

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]