`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back up and running

Back up and running
So, after a respite from Beckett, I decided to take the plunge again. I reupped for one month and have just finished redoing by entire Organize. All items are listed for trade as well as some wants listed. Mostly looking for Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden. Will also consider Bowman Platinum either 2010 or 2011 of which I do not have already. I will be on and off throughout the day to respond to posts, PMs and trade offers. Good to be back!
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

RE: Back up and running
Open offer sent

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Esa, counter offer made.

To all others, getting to all offers but trade machine is moving slow.
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

Everyone has been responded to at this point. Anyone else?

Can you send me list of the 2010 and 2011 bowman platinum you want ? If it is base cards I have a ton I can put together for you. I have some refractors and autos as well. Lmk thanks Jake

Check me for '11 Bowman Platinum if you have any guys in my sig
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(02-11-2012, 11:12 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Can you send me list of the 2010 and 2011 bowman platinum you want ? If it is base cards I have a ton I can put together for you. I have some refractors and autos as well. Lmk thanks Jake
Jake,
Responded to your offer. All of my base set needs for 2010 Bowman Platinum are marked as wants and trade for in the system. As for refractors and autos, I'll take about any of them.
(02-11-2012, 11:30 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Check me for '11 Bowman Platinum if you have any guys in my sig
Sorry, I only have three Verlanders and they are just base cards. Cabrera is only base and a few inserts. If you are interested in those, I'll go take a look