`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with a question about the organizer!

Need help with a question about the organizer!
I need help, I traded a card last night and then accepted another trade this morning only to realize that I traded that same card last night. The organizer shows both trades on that one card, I thought the organizer would not allow you to trade a card if it was already involved in a previous trade. Has anybody else have this happen or was I under the wrong assumption? I guess I am going to have to check my organizer before I accept each trade to make sure this does not happen again. Thanks

RE: Need help with a question about the organizer!
It depends on how you have the card set up. If you have a card where Trade Away equals 1, then after one trade is accepted, it is automatically removed (or should be the last time it happened to me) from the other trade. However, if you have more than 1 in Trade Away, then it is still possible. PM me the TradeID and I'll see if Beckett Brass can take a look at it. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Need help with a question about the organizer!
(01-31-2012, 01:56 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: It depends on how you have the card set up. If you have a card where Trade Away equals 1, then after one trade is accepted, it is automatically removed (or should be the last time it happened to me) from the other trade. However, if you have more than 1 in Trade Away, then it is still possible. PM me the TradeID and I'll see if Beckett Brass can take a look at it. Thanks.
PM sent, thanks.