`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
overdue scans of my Tri-Star pulls and grading (Demarco Superfractor)

overdue scans of my Tri-Star pulls and grading (Demarco Superfractor)
Overall a very fun show, and included live breaking of Supreme and a horrible case of Timeless Treasures. On baseball there was 4 cases of 2011 draft & prospects and 1 case of 11 Chrome.

There was a lil surprise, when I realized my Treasures redemption card was for a 1/1 Calvin johnson.

Not around anymore, is a Harper chrome auto refractor and Bundy orange auto, which both sold at the show. Not shown but I still have, a Jungman base auto that came back a 10, a Jungman orange that came back a 9.5 and a Lindor refractor auto that came back a 10.

Here are some of the scans:

[Image: page0001-1.jpg]

And I know this is the wrong forum, but some of us football guys do the prospecting thing as well:

[Image: page00012.jpg]

[Image: page0001.jpg]

All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

RE: overdue scans of my Tri-Star pulls and grading (Demarco Superfractor)
did you buy that murray there??????? holy crap nice cards
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Wow, great Bart Starr, and also nice to see someone other than me and sconnie find Russell Wilson.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

great cards bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Never understood why people raw review when you have to pay again to them slabbed..? Is it just so you can see if it is worth slabbing..? Isn't it the same price as slabbing the cards so why not just do it to protect them anyways..?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(01-30-2012, 07:55 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Never understood why people raw review when you have to pay again to them slabbed..? Is it just so you can see if it is worth slabbing..? Isn't it the same price as slabbing the cards so why not just do it to protect them anyways..?
It saves you shipping if you do not like the grade

(01-30-2012, 08:08 PM)card ripper Wrote: It saves you shipping if you do not like the grade
Well if you give them in at the show they don't charge the first part of the shipping...Just the return shipping....if you wanted to get those slabbed you would have to REPAY to have them REGRADED....for what? Just to see what they would grade they would get....might as well tell them if it doesn't grade at least a mint 9 not to grade it but just to slab it authentic..jmo
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I did buy/trade for the demarco at the show. Mostly trade, and the guy only wanted vintage.

Thx on the Starr, I liked the 2 color. The Wilson was a pull from last years' breaks and was surprised by his college football season. Also loved it grading so high.

And raw card reviewing, the card can be sold on-site as that grade. Otherwise if I'm not at a show, I just send them with a minimum grade requirement.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Love the Rizzo, great cards all around.

Sweet cards bud. I really wanted to go to that show, some star power at that one for sure! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]