`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you help identify this card? Griffey 20th Anniversary

RE: Can you help identify this card? Griffey 20th Anniversary
It's becoming quite apparent that I'm (highly likely) the only person with these cards.

I just want to point out, cashing in IS NOT a priority, which is part of the reason why I haven't acted on some VERY attractive offers.

Some might say that's pretty stupid of me, lol.

In due time, I'll get the answer to my original question. That's all I'm really looking for at this juncture.

(02-01-2012, 03:27 PM)tnp777 Wrote: 4th - perhaps you could take some pictures of other cards in the set for us? There are several posters here that listed specific card numbers - how about those?
I'm going to start uploading some of the requested #'s onto Photobucket later today.

I'll take a shot of that Ron Karkovice for sure.
[Image: LT5.png]

(02-01-2012, 03:39 PM)4th_and_20 Wrote: It's becoming quite apparent that I'm (highly likely) the only person with these cards.

I just want to point out, cashing in IS NOT a priority, which is part of the reason why I haven't acted on some VERY attractive offers.

Some might say that's pretty stupid of me, lol.

In due time, I'll get the answer to my original question. That's all I'm really looking for at this juncture.

I'm going to start uploading some of the requested #'s onto Photobucket later today.

I'll take a shot of that Ron Karkovice for sure.
Did you get an offers for the entire set or for certain players? Will you be posting pictures of the griffeys? Don't forget to give me a shot at them if you decide to sell.

I'm working on taking pictures right now.

My scanner keeps giving me a "USB Not Connected" message, which makes no sense because it obviously is connected, driver error maybe?

I'm using my camera w/no flash and low res for the time being. Sorry for the crappy quality.
(02-01-2012, 03:58 PM)4th_and_20 Wrote: I'm working on taking pictures right now.

My scanner keeps giving me a "USB Not Connected" message, which makes no sense because it obviously is connected, driver error maybe?

I'm using my camera w/no flash and low res for the time being. Sorry for the crappy quality.
Here's my photobucket link

Uploaded Cards:

http://s1050.photobucket.com/albums/s409.../Buybacks/

If you want to request a card to be uploaded just PM me the #

[Image: LT5.png]

(02-01-2012, 03:58 PM)4th_and_20 Wrote: I'm working on taking pictures right now.

First check "control panel" view devices & printers, the scanner should show & you can check there if its recognized. Or unplug the scanner, reboot then plug it in & it should see the usb connection.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

4th_and_20 - PM sent

anyone else think that these might be an aftermarket concoction?

Keep us informed of your progress on this - fascinating story!

Put me in line for:

#13 Deion Sanders
#32 Bo Jackson

Thanks,

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

When you break up the set. I'll take all the Rafael Palmeiro's, even the checklists.

You can reach me at Palmeiro25 at gmail dot com

I may have another set of these available once I get some more ink for my 20th Anniversary Buyback stamp. Smile
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-07-2012, 11:40 AM)zeprock Wrote: I may have another set of these available once I get some more ink for my 20th Anniversary Buyback stamp. Smile
exactly