`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I wrong for saying this?

RE: Am I wrong for saying this?
so your mailing out free cards and paying for the shipping and they complained!! ugggg! stupids!
you would be better off giving to members on here who would appreciate it. who doesnt want free cards??? and not even pay for the shipping. Man some people have problems lol.

I think you handled the situation as best as you can
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

I can see where the guy is coming from. I mean, if you have a certain standard for your collection than it need to be upheld. regardless if they have no financial obligation

I was thinking the same as giantsfan ,Why not just send out free cards to members on here who would appreciate free cards of the team they collect. I know I would love free Emmitt Smith or Cowboys cards graded or not! LoL. I think you handled that situation just fine!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

(01-27-2012, 01:54 PM)bennyfunk Wrote: I can see where the guy is coming from. I mean, if you have a certain standard for your collection than it need to be upheld. regardless if they have no financial obligation
But Honestly do you really think you will find no wait expect that standard in a card that is given away? I know if i wanted only mint 9 cards I would look for graded cards with that rating
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

I think you handled the jackwagon very well. I probably would have been a little more rude. You will never please everyone but this is absurd on his part.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.