`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody have any 2006 goudey?

Anybody have any 2006 goudey?
Does anybody have any 2006 Fleer Tradition Goudey Greats for trade? Looking for any... But would really like Bobby Abreu, Jimmy Rollins, Ryan Howard, or Dontrelle Willis.
[Image: Cards.jpg]

RE: Anybody have any 2006 goudey?
Anybody????

I'll check when I get home in a couple weeks. Don;t you hate when no one responds to a post? I have a whole page in my post history of these Sad
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Thanks, I hope you have one. And yes- I hate when no one replies to a post. Seems to happen to me more often than not. I would actually rather someone say:

"I have that card and you can't have it. Ha. Ha!"

At least then I would get a free bump.

I got #37 J.D. Drew for trade.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Offer sent, but not for the J.D. Drew. Once that guy did not sign with the Phillies after they drafted him, there was no way he was ever going to be part of my PC.

(01-27-2012, 11:31 PM)jake2009 Wrote: Offer sent, but not for the J.D. Drew. Once that guy did not sign with the Phillies after they drafted him, there was no way he was ever going to be part of my PC.
Got the offer. Didnt really see anything I was interested in. I also have no real need for the cards you want from me. If you can Paypal gift me $3 to cover shipping. I'll give them to ya.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I have several extras, but need C Jones, T Hudson, Chavez, Crawford, Drew, Rollins, Santana, Hunter and Nathan. Let me know if you have any of those and I'll take an inventory. Thanks.