`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is this so cheap?

Why is this so cheap?
I was taking a look at box prices on another website (not sure what becketts policy on external links are these days) and they have a 16-box case of 2010 bowman dp&p for $150. I realize there are only 2 chrome cards per pack and anything, but it still seems like a pretty crazy price. Are autos in this project just that hard to come by? Id appreciate any info that people may have because I've never busted anything more than a few boxes before and if this product is any good I'd definitely love to bust a case! Thanks
i think i just answered my own question, nevermind Smile

RE: Why is this so cheap?
(01-26-2012, 05:26 PM)ryand1207 Wrote: I was taking a look at box prices on another website (not sure what becketts policy on external links are these days) and they have a 16-box case of 2010 bowman dp&p for $150. I realize there are only 2 chrome cards per pack and anything, but it still seems like a pretty crazy price. Are autos in this project just that hard to come by? Id appreciate any info that people may have because I've never busted anything more than a few boxes before and if this product is any good I'd definitely love to bust a case! Thanks
That is the retail product..
The hobby case is like $280 for 8 boxes.
Hobby has 1 auto and 1 relic in every box. The retail has far different odds. No idea what the odds are, but it is much harder to get Autos/relics retial than hobby in this product..
Both have 2 chrome cards, so that is a good thing.
If you like to open a lot of packs, this is a good deal and D&A has the above for $140 16 boxes BTW...
I did not look at Blowout...

Those are blaster box cases, only 8 packs per box
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Yep, if the price looks too good to be true it's most likely a retail case. But with that said, there have been some amazing pulls from retail boxes in the last couple years.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(01-26-2012, 07:08 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Yep, if the price looks too good to be true it's most likely a retail case. But with that said, there have been some amazing pulls from retail boxes in the last couple years.
yeah i realized right after i saw it was 8 packs per box vs the normal 24 that it was prob just blasters. i like opening walmart boxes as much as the next guy but id rather get a couple hobby boxes instead.

That being said, what wax would you guys recommend for a good number of auto/gu hits and a chance at some nice stuff. Price range would be about $50-100 per box. Thanks!

EDIT: doesnt have to be 2011, 2009 + 2010 would work too.

Allen & Ginter of course Smile not many redemptions and there are a few of us around that gobble up the mini's.
I was searching for a case in the 5-600 range as well and the 2010 T206 case caught my eye. I'm kinda hoping for a nice tax refund, I haven't opened a case since '07 bowman (dud)
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(01-26-2012, 07:52 PM)ryand1207 Wrote: yeah i realized right after i saw it was 8 packs per box vs the normal 24 that it was prob just blasters. i like opening walmart boxes as much as the next guy but id rather get a couple hobby boxes instead.

That being said, what wax would you guys recommend for a good number of auto/gu hits and a chance at some nice stuff. Price range would be about $50-100 per box. Thanks!

EDIT: doesnt have to be 2011, 2009 + 2010 would work too.
I personally like the combo deals they have this week, all for under $100 and you get 2 or more boxes/per deal

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35