`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption came in from Topps... "damaged"

Redemption came in from Topps... "damaged"
Ok, so I had a redemption for the grey parallel rookie auto card # 121 from Topps Inception for Titus Young. Got the card today from Topps. It is nice on-card auto and #'d 09/99. But... The card is damaged in the toploader that they sent it in. The toploader itself seems to be perfect, so seems like it must have been damaged going in huh? Hard to explain the damage except that on the front left side of the card, there appears to be a crease, and closer examination of the back shows 4-5 additional creases (that do not show on the front side of the card). I will try to add scans later.

What should I do?
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: Redemption came in from Topps... "damaged"
Imception cards are to easily damaged I dont like the set to much chipping and creasing

Call Topps and complain
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Definitely call Topps and complain. Be nice about it but tell them of your disaapointment and ask how will they make this right. Let us know the outcome.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Ok I plan on calling them tomorrow, will update.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest