`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Should Empower Their Customer Care Agents!

Topps Should Empower Their Customer Care Agents!
OK..So I called today to see about not waiting around for the Marquee Museum Collection of Matt Holliday(I know it's the player who hasn''t auto'd the card) and found out that Topps Support is cruddy... Can't tell me what card I will get or even if it will be a St.Louis Cardinals card. Only that it would be replaced by a card in the same sport and same value....... So I guess I'll wait around for a few more months.......... That's pretty lame Topps.

RE: Topps Should Empower Their Customer Care Agents!
Agreed. Upper Deck would ask you who your favorite player was and send a card of equal or greater value of that player. Topps is just a crap shoot.

I would wait it out, that is going to be an awesome card. Not sure why his are redemptions, from what i know hes at Busch pretty much the whole offseason, seems like it would be an easy sig to get.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(01-26-2012, 11:18 AM)Krangry Wrote: I would wait it out, that is going to be an awesome card. Not sure why his are redemptions, from what i know hes at Busch pretty much the whole offseason, seems like it would be an easy sig to get.
I got this from the Topps rep, "looks like we still plan on making the card...uh I mean we are waiting on the star to do the signing...."

Makes me wonder.