`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Justin Verlanders

RE: Looking for Justin Verlanders
Check me, I have the trip auto RC of Verlander and Humber, etc.

(11-25-2011, 07:34 PM)akuz19 Wrote: I will trade any card I have for JV's
Are you interested in about a 10 card lot of all 1st Year Justin Velander RC cards? I have a pretty sweet mix of all different 2005 Verlander RC cards like Bowman Chrome, Reg Bowman, & Bowman Draft RC cards plus some others like 2005 Topps, Topps Update, and Bowman Heritage 1st Year RC cards. Here's a pic of 8 of them (missing 1 of the 05 Bowman Draft a couple of his 2006 Topps RC Logo cards as a bonus if I can get the pic to come up in the post lol).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-21-2012, 07:37 AM)cincysteve Wrote: Are you interested in about a 10 card lot of all 1st Year Justin Velander RC cards? I have a pretty sweet mix of all different 2005 Verlander RC cards like Bowman Chrome, Reg Bowman, & Bowman Draft RC cards plus some others like 2005 Topps, Topps Update, and Bowman Heritage 1st Year RC cards. Here's a pic of 8 of them (missing 1 of the 05 Bowman Draft a couple of his 2006 Topps RC Logo cards as a bonus if I can get the pic to come up in the post lol).
I'm interested. Offer sent on the ones I need.

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.