`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Bowl Thoughts & Predictions

RE: Super Bowl Thoughts & Predictions
(01-23-2012, 11:03 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i predict i will get drunk and pass out before kickoff so i dont have to watch
Smile
(yawn)..i am sure the announcers would make me heave anyway telling the world they/he called this game during pre-season. and how Brady and/or Manning are the best ever..
let alone Eli looks like he is going to Cry every play that goes a little wrong and daddy had to pull strings to get him traded as a rookie..
and that the Patsys have won 3 super bowls by 3 kicks and 2 bad calls coached by a cheater.
NOPE
i will be DRUNK and sleeping by 3:30 PST or please hit me with my sledgehammer .
great thread bro!
Smile
Why don't ya tell us how ya really feel LOL!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Pats 27 giants 17 gronk 2 tds, Brady with 350yrds, 3 tds, 0int.

(01-23-2012, 10:40 PM)pgrinpdt Wrote: This is gonna be a bad super bowl. Patriots will win 35+ to 10. Sort of like when the Redskins played the Broncos! Smile
The Patriots last lost this season was against the NYG, 24-20.
http://i.imgur.com/txv1n.png - I have earned over $700 Amazon.com Gift Certificates, used towards buying boxes, PM me if you want to learn how!

I can't decide if it's gonna be a Patriots blowout, or a repeat of their first Super Bowl meeting. The Patriots are trying to win this one for their owner as a tribure for his wife's passing. But the Giants have been underestimated throughout this whole playoff run. I think I like the idea that Eli will end up with more Super Bowl wins than his older brother by getting this one on his brother's home field. Same score as the other one:

Giants 17 - Patriots 14
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(01-23-2012, 10:44 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I think it's gonna be a close game. Remember this?
Photobucket
Somebody's bitter [Image: biggrin.gif]

Even though they lost that year they still went undefeated into the Superbowl, pretty amazing feat in itself. I wish people would set aside their jealousy and whatnot and give credit when due. I never hated on the Giants for beating us, Eli made a fluke play which defines the best games and won, plain and simple, sure we could have made plays to win but didn't and that's football, that's life really. What makes me mad is people always trying to make excuses as to why their team lost, or why the pats suck, or or how the refs costs it, or some other comment to benefit their team or player, blah blah blah, put aside your bias and give people credit when due, takes a true man to be able to do that.

As far as this Superbowl goes I think it will be epic and come down to a last drive/fluke play. Hopefully it goes in the Pats favor and we win 31-28. Either way the Giants are a hell of a team and Eli has proved a lot this year win or loss in the Super Bowl. If he wins he is mentioned with the best in the game now, if Pats win Brady is on par with Montana, going down as one of the best ever. This game will define a lot, should be great.

I just want to thank the NFL for not making me feel bad about having to SLEEP THROUGH this game, and go to work later. This was the worst possible outcome. I could really not care less, and I wish there was a way for BOTH teams to lose.

I said it in 07, and I'll say it again. The only way I could be happy with the outcome of this game would be if ZEUS came down from Mount Olympus, casting great bolts of lightning onto the field, rendering both teams to cinders.

Except Gronk, he's a damn beast.....

I'm just sad I'll miss the commercials..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Commercials are overrated. There hasn't been a memorable one in years.

I'd find it hard to bet against Eli right now, I agree with the "repeat" prediction of 17-14 Giants...
[Image: signature-1.jpg]

(01-23-2012, 11:03 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i predict i will get drunk and pass out before kickoff so i dont have to watch
Smile
(yawn)..i am sure the announcers would make me heave anyway telling the world they/he called this game during pre-season. and how Brady and/or Manning are the best ever..
let alone Eli looks like he is going to Cry every play that goes a little wrong and daddy had to pull strings to get him traded as a rookie..
and that the Patsys have won 3 super bowls by 3 kicks and 2 bad calls coached by a cheater.
NOPE
i will be DRUNK and sleeping by 3:30 PST or please hit me with my sledgehammer .
great thread bro!
Smile
LOL Jeffie Big Grin BEST post I have read in a while!!!!

All playoff season I kept saying I can't bet against the Giants, they are playing so well. But I think I have to go with the Patriots. I know the Giants seem to have the Patriots number but I think its awfully tough to beat Belichik twice in one year.
With that being said the Giants do have a good chance to win. I think if they control the clock and keep Brady on the sidelines they stand a good chance.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/