`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My acct just got hacked!

RE: My acct just got hacked!
Beckett doesn't give you the option to remove your credit card on file. That's great.

I also appreciate all the mods who donate their time to delete your comments that they don't agree with.

(01-23-2012, 05:51 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: Beckett doesn't give you the option to remove your credit card on file. That's great.

I also appreciate all the mods who donate their time to delete your comments that they don't agree with.
they deleted it because it went against at least 2 different parts of the tos, not because they disagree

Something weird is happening to me too. I was looking up some prices and it said I had to buy them, so I went to my user CP. It said I had no post, then I looked and it said I was logged in as answer25 or something like that.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

(01-23-2012, 05:52 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: they deleted it because it went against at least 2 different parts of the tos, not because they disagree
Thanks for the clarification Deputy Jacoby

(01-23-2012, 06:01 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: Thanks for the clarification Deputy Jacoby
all i did was explain why it was deleted, no need to get snippy

(01-23-2012, 06:05 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: all i did was explain why it was deleted, no need to get snippy
LOL. Just very annoying that beckett hijacks your credit card info by not letting you remove it. They also set you up for auto renewal for when you purchase the price guide. And now users are gaining other user's information. That's great. Great job Beckett.

(01-23-2012, 06:06 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: LOL. Just very annoying that beckett hijacks your credit card info by not letting you remove it. They also set you up for auto renewal for when you purchase the price guide. And now users are gaining other user's information. That's great. Great job Beckett.
absolutely agree, and if i didnt need this account for my business, id be closing my account down for now

as for auto-renewal, that's fairly much SOP for subscriptions on the web

I turned off my auto renewal and wanted to delete my credit card info as well. It was weird because when I called the acct rep didn't seem to take it as seriously as I did.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Same with me a week ago..... Had a user name with just one
Card in his org,I shut it down immediately and used my spyware
Software to check any suspicious occurrence happening.... Nothing
Occured ....weird
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Nothing happened to me yet but I agree that we must change our passwords. I also have my CC on file and it really bothers me that we can't remove it once we entered it in the system. Beckett must change this and let us remove our CC on freewill. They let us remove our phone number though.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?