`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astonished!

RE: Astonished!
(01-22-2012, 10:21 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: <------ this guy will be noting your name and maybe even put you on a no trader list until we know exactly which cards were damaged. Just so I don't get disappointed in the future if we trade. Thanks
+1 sorta of. I will adding him to get scan of cards and he ships first list.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

No problem man i got ya. ummm thank you. This is my first time on here I'm just trying to get a feel for this forum. I've never traded cards or even dealt with this stuff before I mean i know what im doing but im always looking for feed back on certain things.

(01-22-2012, 12:10 AM)dwaynewerner Wrote: My next door neighbor's basement flooded and they were throwing things out when i glanced over at the garbage pile and saw three huge binders and was like hmmh maybe there just pictures so when everyone went to bed i was nosy and went "garbage picking" (eww) but anyhow i was wrong they are three complete years of cards. But there's only one problem obviously their wet and can't be obtained out of the plastics but in the plastic their kept safe from rip and tear. Would they even be worth anything?
I think a few have asked, what year are these cards from???
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Welcome to the Beckett community. Once you get used to how this site works it should be a positive experience trading/posting, ect. It took me awhile to get going on here and the traders on here have been great.
(01-22-2012, 11:09 PM)dwaynewerner Wrote: No problem man i got ya. ummm thank you. This is my first time on here I'm just trying to get a feel for this forum. I've never traded cards or even dealt with this stuff before I mean i know what im doing but im always looking for feed back on certain things.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

I'm sorry topps '86 '88 and a topps '91 40 years of baseball sets.

(01-22-2012, 11:24 PM)dwaynewerner Wrote: I'm sorry topps '86 '88 and a topps '91 40 years of baseball sets.
If they're wet at all throw them away.

Most are practically worthless even in mint condition. If they're at all damaged, they're even more worthless.

Unfortunately the late 80's and early 90s were a period of mass overproduction, and there are only a very very very few cards from that era that hold any sort of collector value.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

thank you so much for that info, but im just going to keep them just to say i have them hahad but i got your point of importance. thanks again. i just feel dumb for getting out there and garbage picking for something i thought was cool lol

I think burning might be a much more entertaining way to rid yourself of them, and keep yourself warm
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

haha thanks man masybe ill test my blowtorch out.

well I don't think Yanks and the others will have to worry, don't see them trading for 80s-90s base anytime soon lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75