`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent PC Pickups

Recent PC Pickups
I have been a busy trying to get as much of my want list as possible. Here are a few selections I have picked up in recent time:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket2009 National Treasures Brian Robiskie2010 Certified Paul Warfield Prime Jersey Autograph /24PhotobucketPhotobucket2008 Bowman Sterling Matt Flynn2009 Exquisite Mario WilliamsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket2010 Certified Aaron Hernandez2008 HIT Danny Woodhead2005 Bowman's Best Matt Cassell2007 National Treasures Darrelle Revis2010 Limited Kevin Kolb /102009 Exquisite LeSean McCoyPhotobucket2005 Pristine Alex Smith2011 Certified Jake Locker /252002 Playoff Honors Honorable Signatures Kerry Collins2003 Bowman's Best Osi Umenyiora

and by and far my favorite card right now of my favorite player active....

Photobucket

RE: Recent PC Pickups
GREAT pickups!

awesome pickups the ud black auto's look amazing
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

Great haul! Can't go wrong with the Topps 5 Star and Jason Pierre-Paul is a BEAST ! I think one of the best looking sets to come out in a long time is the UD Black!

Yeah I'd say UD Black was and I am also a big fan of the Five Star's but for the price the cards just don't have great BVs.

Great additions sir.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]