`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT TO DO..........

WHAT TO DO..........
I JUST PULLED THIS MATT RYAN PRIME SIGS 1/5 FROM 2011 LIMITED YESTERDAY. I WANT TO SELL IT BUT IM AFRAID THAT ITS NOT THE RIGHT TIME. WHAT SV WOULD YOU PUT ON IT? AND SHOULD I WAIT FOR BETTER TIMES NEXT SEASON? WHAT DO YALL THINK

[Image: DSC00837.jpg]
[Image: DSC00838.jpg]

RE: WHAT TO DO..........
Im guessing around 50-60. Highest 75.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

I would wait, but $50 sounds good. Everyone is either getting ready to buy playoff contenders or other late year products or buying playoff team players. I'm starting to save money and getting ready for the draft to do so prospecting. Good Luck, this was a normal year for him take the chance that he has a break out year next year.

Keep it for Strong trade bait
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(01-21-2012, 12:48 PM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: I would wait, but $50 sounds good. Everyone is either getting ready to buy playoff contenders or other late year products or buying playoff team players. I'm starting to save money and getting ready for the draft to do so prospecting. Good Luck, this was a normal year for him take the chance that he has a break out year next year.

Yea, I was thinking $50-$60 aswell......I think I'll wait for next year in hopes that he wins a Playoff gameSmile

(01-21-2012, 12:48 PM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: I would wait, but $50 sounds good. Everyone is either getting ready to buy playoff contenders or other late year products or buying playoff team players. I'm starting to save money and getting ready for the draft to do so prospecting. Good Luck, this was a normal year for him take the chance that he has a break out year next year.

Yea, I was thinking $50-$60 aswell......I think I'll wait for next year in hopes that he wins a Playoff gameSmile
(01-21-2012, 12:54 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: Keep it for Strong trade bait
That tooSmile

Why not put it on the bay with a slightly higher buy price with a OBO? It's possible a Ryan collector will want the newest auto of him right away. And that's the newest product out right now (or at least one of them). What's the down side?

(01-21-2012, 01:28 PM)mju58 Wrote: Why not put it on the bay with a slightly higher buy price with a OBO? It's possible a Ryan collector will want the newest auto of him right away. And that's the newest product out right now (or at least one of them). What's the down side?
That crossed my mind. Whats OBO? Option to Buy Out?

(01-21-2012, 01:34 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: That crossed my mind. Whats OBO? Option to Buy Out?
OBO is or best offer... As for waiting for him to win a playoff game... Hmmm... Not anytime soon... $50-60 and you are doing good...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(01-21-2012, 01:37 PM)superynaldo Wrote: OBO is or best offer... As for waiting for him to win a playoff game... Hmmm... Not anytime soon... $50-60 and you are doing good...
LOL! It just dawned on meSmile Yea, he has no problem getting there but they have such a hard time competing against the good teams.