Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Heartbroken...
Thumbs Down 
Heartbroken...
I hope to god its not true.... but we'll see....
Chip was on track to be the greatest coach in Oregon history.
http://tracking.si.com/2012/01/23/report...with-bucs/
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: Heartbroken...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! of course the Bucs would do the cheap thing instead of hiring a legit NFL coach, nothing against Chip Kelly but his style will not work in the NFL

(01-22-2012, 08:54 PM)card ripper Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! of course the Bucs would do the cheap thing instead of hiring a legit NFL coach, nothing against Chip Kelly but his style will not work in the NFL
im sure he'll change his system up a little
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

I don't know anything about Chip Kelly, but for a franchise that fired Dungy and Gruden I'd say they deserve bad coaching.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I love the hire,as a Saints fan we wont have to worry about the Bucs for a long time,lol!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

Well I didnt see that one coming lol. That just hurts me even more knowing Thomas chose Oregon at the 11th hour after being committed for over a year and now the system might change.While USC has everything but a star RB.Oh what could have been.lol Sorry for the loss if true but looking on the bright side you still have the best cheerleaders in the country to look at,hands down!

Karma, that's what you get for posting the Oregon fun fact. HAHHAHA

(01-22-2012, 09:14 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Karma, that's what you get for posting the Oregon fun fact. HAHHAHA
I know! its all my fault!
(01-22-2012, 09:13 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Well I didnt see that one coming lol. That just hurts me even more knowing Thomas chose Oregon at the 11th hour after being committed for over a year and now the system might change.While USC has everything but a star RB.Oh what could have been.lol Sorry for the loss if true but looking on the bright side you still have the best cheerleaders in the country to look at,hands down!
that was one of the first things i thought of....
(01-22-2012, 09:09 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I don't know anything about Chip Kelly, but for a franchise that fired Dungy and Gruden I'd say they deserve bad coaching.
speaking of tony dungy, he's become very close with the oregon program and staff since his son joined the team and many people are speculating he might get consideration for the job if this is all true.

and maybe his system at Oregon wouldn't translate well directly but the guy is the closest things to a football genius and he can make adjustments to the pro game.

Tampa fans have nothing to worry about you can guarantee you'll have some play makers for years to come. which will most likely include LaMichael James
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(01-22-2012, 09:16 PM)rogue655 Wrote: speaking of tony dungy, he's become very close with the oregon program and staff since his son joined the team and many people are speculating he might get consideration for the job if this is all true.

and maybe his system at Oregon wouldn't translate well directly but the guy is the closest things to a football genius and he can make adjustments to the pro game.

Tampa fans have nothing to worry about you can guarantee you'll have some play makers for years to come. which will most likely include LaMichael James
I just don't want more college looking teams like Denver Smile but that just may be because I don't watch college football.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Chip Kelly is staying Head Coach of Oregon.Oregon fans should still be worried that he will take a job down the line though.He was not looking around for nothing!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]