`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 Case Break 2011 Topps A&G (Brent Morel & Sergio Mitre heavy )
Sad 
6 Case Break 2011 Topps A&G (Brent Morel & Sergio Mitre heavy )
Well it was a pretty bad 6 case break. Not outrageously bad, but pretty ugly nonetheless.
Nothing for trade yet and don't have pix to upload yet.

*7 Rip Cards, all 7 yielded NNO minis (Utley, Adrian Gonzalez, Halladay, Cliff Lee, Pujols, Jimenez, Hamilton)
*4 State Relic Cards (Michigan, New York, Mississippi, Kentucky/Tennessee)
*1 One-of-One Printing Plate (Mariano Rivera)
*1 Cabinet Relic Card (Felix Hernandez Jersey)
*3 Silk Cards /10 (Heath Bell 07, Billy Butler 03, Billy Butler 05)
*25 Autos (3 Brent Morel, 3 Sergio Mitre, Figgins, Jimenez, Freddy Sanchez, Tabata, Pagan, Randy Wells, Starlin, Nelson Cruz, Sale, Torres, FIERI, PETTY, FORGIONE, TIM HOWARD, NANCY LOPEZ, STAN LEE, AIMEE MULLINS REDEM, SHAWN MICHAELS REDEM, RAFER JOHNSON REDEM)
*1 Auto /10 (Topps Employee David Enslee)
*4 Bazooka Back Minis /25 (Furcal, Abreu, Kurt Suzuki, Eric Jackson)
*6 NNO minis (Quentin, Daniel Hudson, Pujols, Mantle, Lysacek, Stanton)
*271/350 minis
*2 Fabulous Face Flocculence (The Darwin, The Goat Patch)
*1 Fortunes For The Taking (The Oak Island Money Pit)
*7 Flora of the World

RE: 6 Case Break 2011 Topps A&G (Brent Morel & Sergio Mitre heavy )
Paging PETE!! PAGING PETE!!!

Oh wow, I bet that was fun. If you get a second could you let us know how the regular relics went?

If you ever feel like trading some of your relics, or autos, please check me out.

Sounds like a not-so-good break. I am very interested in lots of the mini's when you get them all together, especially the EXT's and NNO's. I can not believe you only pulled 6 NNO's out of 6 cases! The employee auto is a pretty cool hit though, would love to see what that looks like! Have fun sorting that stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if you find a few more NNO's in those piles Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Check me for the Stan Lee if its for trade. Thanks.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

It was a lot of fun... One thing I spaced on and forgot to mention was that later into the break I started leaving some packs unopened after I found the 3 box hits. I've sold a few on the Bay prominently mentioning "NO HITS LEFT" in the title and description. The rest, about 150 or so I am giving to a local children's charity next week. So there may be some interesting minis remaining and possibly a silk or printing plate.

Message sent........thanks
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

And as I re-read your post I notice that 2 of the NNO's are Pujols and Mantle! I would really REALLY love to get those 2 in one deal, prob the 2 most desirable NNO's in the set (other than the Pacquiao, I can never spell that name)
And hopefully now everyone realizes how rare those Fortunes and Flocculence cards are! Especially when they pull them from retail Blasters!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(01-20-2012, 09:28 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: And as I re-read your post I notice that 2 of the NNO's are Pujols and Mantle! I would really REALLY love to get those 2 in one deal, prob the 2 most desirable NNO's in the set (other than the Pacquiao, I can never spell that name)
And hopefully now everyone realizes how rare those Fortunes and Flocculence cards are! Especially when they pull them from retail Blasters!
Just realized i had one of these flocculence cards, after you mentioned this, out of a blaster.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

whenever you have time i'd be interested in the starlin castro auto
great idea with childrens charity!