`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 upper deck sig stars

2009 upper deck sig stars
hello everyone!! so i wanted to share with you a box break i did on a hobby box of 09 upper deck sig stars. i figure i try my luck. hell, it was only 40 bucks off the bay and claimed to have 4 autos in them. so im opening up the packs and the first auto i get is a Mark Teahen. wasnt to happy about that and was like great, dont tell me that this is how the box will go. so i keep opening them and the whole time im like man, i wish i can pull a harper. well low and behold, the last pack that i opened, saw it was a relic and it was a harper. right on. and then i looked again, it was a signed auto relic by him!! i was totally stoked. my last pack of the box.
so needless to say, i was happy with the break. i have included other cards that i thought were mentioning.
also bought 2 of the topps value boxes for 10 a piece. pulled a chrome harper and 2 of the red harpers.
enjoy!! i know i did!!
[Image: 001-18.jpg]

RE: 2009 upper deck sig stars
Very nice break! I have purchased a few of those box's and never pulled the Harper!

Nice break! I opened one of these just before Christmas and I had 4 packs left, with 2 hits remaining. I get one hit, and then I had 2 packs left, one hit remaining. I opened one pack and saw a hit it there so I put it to the side, and opened the other, well that pack also had a hit, an UD Black auto, 1 in 2 cases. So I open the last pack and my hit was Bryce Harper! But it was just a GU, not an auto. I like this product and have been thinking of getting a box or 2 more
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

Nice!! i saw the harper usa and read up and was like, thats cheap. saw blowout cards has them for 45. but the cards look beautiful. thats my opinion. thinking about getting another 2 as well. the harper paid for the box already and so did couple of the rookies and usa relics i pulled.