`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True Feelgood story!!! Long Read but happy ending!! Scans

True Feelgood story!!! Long Read but happy ending!! Scans
Ok So we have all been on these boards and have seen and read the issues that alot of us have had with the card companies and their so called "Customer Service." Some of you may remember my long running issues with Topps and the rude treatment I experienced and why I still boycott Topps products to this day. However this one is truly remarkable and it comes from Upper Deck.....

I attended the National Convention in Chicago this past year. I was at the UD booth waiting for them to start handing out their wrapper redemptions. I purchased a box of 2011 UD Football that would get me 5 redemption packs from UD. I had some time so i decided to bust the box right there at their booth while I waited. I pulled a Julio Jones letter auto and some other stuff. I pulled all of the rookies and autos out and there was a small kid in line with me and I went back to give him everything else. He was exited (not nearly as excited as he was when he got a Sidney Crosby Auto a few minutes later) but as I went back they got ready to start handing out the redemption packs. So I went back to the front I was second in line. And in my excitemet of getting my packs ( I also pulled a croby and another hocky auto) I left my hits from the UD Football box sitting at the counter.
Now I was kind of bummed and felt pretty stupid for leaving my stuff but was happy that I got 2 autos from 5 redemption packs. My wife suiggested that I contact UD and see if maybe someone set my cards aside in hopes that I would come back to get them. So a couple days after the show I sent a random email to a UD rep. She just so happened to remember me from the show and said she would look. Well after a couple weeks she ame back and said that my cards were not found! Ok my fault for leaving them but she said she would take care of me and get me something out ASAP..Well ASAp was actually 5 months later but a package arrived today...remember it was my mistake they didnt have to do anything at all!!!!!

I got these 4 autos: I would have been happy with just these..but check out post #2!!!!!!!
[Image: ba10.jpg]

[Image: ba9.jpg]
[Image: ba3.jpg]
[Image: ba2.jpg]

SOooooooooo......also in the package was these!!!!! Freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Kudos to UD for making me a life time endorser of UD products even though I hate the college uni's!!!!!

[Image: ba8.jpg]
[Image: ba7.jpg]
[Image: ba4.jpg]
[Image: ba6.jpg]
[Image: ba5.jpg]

THEY ARE ALL SP'S!!!!!!!!!
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

RE: True Feelgood story!!! Long Read but happy ending!! Scans
thats awesome.. i love the SPs, except cam of course
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Congrats, cant wait to see the rest!

Wow!!! Great job Upper Deck!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

thanks..I was stunned ther is like 330 bv worth of cards here..and I know the sp's are really hard to come by...
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

all the autos are available if anyone needs them