`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya Brane?

RE: Heya Brane?
(01-18-2012, 10:21 PM)branesergen Wrote: I agree lol. The same Topps Platinum 4 color patch autos I paid 12 and 15 dollars for are now going for 20 to 30 lol. The Gold Chrome Auto that I paid 120 for I lost 2 a couple months ago at 40. Tells me its time to back off lol Focus on my Magic set and my secret PC's lol
yeah and im not meaning to disrespect or anything but is he that good? I dont follow the phins...I mean his stuff is selling higher than mark ingram. and other tops rookies
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

No hes not. Hes a solid player about the lines of Ronnie Brown meaning he'll be consistent but he isnt a superstar. Next year his cards will go unsold in most cases lol This is why I was going to super collect him. Was supposed to be semi cheap and he is a decent player but im having second thoughts lol no sense in spending 100 bux on a card thats only worth 50. Just my opinion tho.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-18-2012, 10:29 PM)branesergen Wrote: No hes not. Hes a solid player about the lines of Ronnie Brown meaning he'll be consistent but he isnt a superstar. Next year his cards will go unsold in most cases lol This is why I was going to super collect him. Was supposed to be semi cheap and he is a decent player but im having second thoughts lol no sense in spending 100 bux on a card thats only worth 50. Just my opinion tho.
Ik I see his low numbered stuff go for so much money! you could buy a newton auto rookie for the same price as his 1/1's
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-18-2012, 10:29 PM)branesergen Wrote: No hes not. Hes a solid player about the lines of Ronnie Brown meaning he'll be consistent but he isnt a superstar. Next year his cards will go unsold in most cases lol This is why I was going to super collect him. Was supposed to be semi cheap and he is a decent player but im having second thoughts lol no sense in spending 100 bux on a card thats only worth 50. Just my opinion tho.
I disagree.... He is pretty good .... He will hopefully be injury free next year and should justify the prices and should justify being more than in grams Smile gratis on the win..... now back of the 1/10 dual patch auto.... hehe... I'm winning that one

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Keyword there is hopefully lol And as proven with every rookie unless he leads the phins to the superbowl he will not justify the prices. Sam Bradford is now going for almost half. Mark Sanchez was going for almost half last year, Stafford too. Matt Ryan in 08, Chris Johnson in 08 so unless he wins a superbowl his cards will be half next year and probably less because they still have Bush.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-18-2012, 10:41 PM)branesergen Wrote: unless he wins a superbowl...
That's why I'm hopin the Ravens win it. Then RayRay will have a ring to go with all his awesome stats Smile Downside.....won't be able to afford to collect him Sad