`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Anniversary Haul

Diamond Anniversary Haul
Just got my cards from Topps Diamond Anniversary promotion. In addition to these, I also received the Diamond Anniversary Set.

Impressed that all cards arrived in top loader/penny sleeve.

[Image: DiamondAnniversaryHaul1.jpg] [Image: DiamondAnniversaryHaul2.jpg] [Image: DiamondAnniversaryHaul3.jpg]

I didn't realize that the stock they used for the die cut cards was as thick as they were. Nice looking cards. Maybe it's me but the cards themselves are darker than appears on the site. All for trade.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

RE: Diamond Anniversary Haul
The die cuts are sharp. How many digs/trades if you don't mind me asking?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I'm two below the Skin It and I've gotten all unique rings so however many that was. I think around 15 or so. Dug the set, dug one die cut and traded for the other. The topps site said nothing about the 1993 cards being Marlins Inaugural version so that was a cool surprise.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

Not to shabby at all!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

That's outstanding to dig the set that quick. And for pulling a die cut to boot. Good for you.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I sent you an offer for the jay die cut . I really need it for my set lmk if you don't find anything i will pay you for it. Nice haul !