`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slightly OT...dumbest thing I've ever done lol

slightly OT...dumbest thing I've ever done lol
Well, is everyone ready to see my biggest trading mess up ever?!?!? You'll enjoy it I bet, cause I just realized I paid the stupid tax lol. Made a deal with a member (who, shockingly enough is now banned lol) for a 2010 Tribute auto triple relic black /30 of Jordan Shipley. I received a 2010 Finest dual relic Jordan Shipley /350....and somehow it took me over 3 months to notice! Needless to say, I ate some BV on this one, oh well, guess I had to pay the stupid tax Sad Anyone else ever do something like this? Please say you have, it'll make me feel better!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: slightly OT...dumbest thing I've ever done lol
Maybe not as bad but I bought a card on eBay a few weeks ago and the scan showed slight damage on it but I didn't notice it until after I paid for it.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

(01-17-2012, 03:13 AM)onemanstanding Wrote: Maybe not as bad but I bought a card on eBay a few weeks ago and the scan showed slight damage on it but I didn't notice it until after I paid for it.
atleast it was the right card bro lol not a card worth less than half of what you traded for lol

Sorry to hear you got jammed like that Sad It's a shame people can scam others like that and be ok with it Sad

Anywho, LOVE the new term "Stupid Tax", LOL Big Grin

yeah I with as much stuff as i get I just put stuff in a box and might not get to it for a few weeks late. Ive lost more than that haha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I traded a Michael Crabtree RC auto /10 for a Alex Smith passing the torch BGS 9 Auto /99 Crabtree wasn't so hot at the time. Neither was Alex smith, I think the other guy got the better end of the deal. Sad

Not really the same but Ive had 4 trades in the last month or so where the bv on the card I traded went up as it was on the way to the other trader. And had a card that I was getting drop 80% on its way to me!!
Ive never seen a card drop 80% at one time. It wasnt a high bv card but still, C'MON Beckett. $10 to $2 is pretty ridiculous if you ask me...
Neither my or the other traders fault but Ive been getting the bv screws put to me lately, lol.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I bought a 2001 Topps Chrome Pujols RC on ebay his description was something like "you are bidding on a 2001 Topps Chrome Albert Pujols RC see image for card, mine is just like that but much better"
He used an image for a 2001 card
[Image: 400561425.jpg]

He sent me a 2006 Rookie week like the one shown below

[Image: 400561424.jpg]

- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I bought a card from the lcs thinking it was Tom Brady and it was Matt cassel lol. He let me exchange it though. Wasn't paying attention

ouch, and the term stupid tax is actually from my #1 radio man, Dave Ramsey!