`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for the following players for A's Fan Fest

Looking for the following players for A's Fan Fest
Hopefully going to the A's fan fest on the 29th, I found a list of players expected to attend and here are the ones I can't find any cards for. Would be better to be in A's uniforms but not a big deal if they aren't.

Jerry Blevins
Adrian Cardenas
Chris Carter
Chip Hale
Bob Melvin
Anthony Recker
Rick Rodriguez
Adam Rosales
Michael Taylor (I want as many cards of him as I can get, he signs at almost every River Cats game and I go to a lot)
Tye Waller
Neil Wagner
Curt Young
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: Looking for the following players for A's Fan Fest
Hey I have a bunch of those sets from the 87 to 93 range I can check on some players I know I have curt youngs I will try and dig them up for you
Photobucket

check my org
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

(01-16-2012, 11:35 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: check my org
open offer sent
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I think I have a Vida Blue. Check me.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

"Hopefully going to the A's fan fest on the 28th"

I thought Fan Fest was on the 29th (see below from the A's website). Please confirm. Thanks.

Date: Sunday, January 29
Time: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.

(01-17-2012, 10:58 AM)Talisman Wrote: "Hopefully going to the A's fan fest on the 28th"

I thought Fan Fest was on the 29th (see below from the A's website). Please confirm. Thanks.

Date: Sunday, January 29
Time: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Nice catch, I'll change it. Are you going?

(01-17-2012, 06:49 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Nice catch, I'll change it. Are you going?
Thanks. I am planning to. This would be my first one. I think they haven't had one in a few years. What goes on there exactly?

if you could pick me up a ball of jared parker i would love to have it and i can trade u some cards for it or buy it from u dont have to be a great ball just would love 2 get his auto and add it 2 my ball collection reddick is a real cool guy i have a ball of his from when he was with teh sea dogs he hit a hr in each of his 1st 4 games and signed the same ball 4 times for his 4 hr
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Really looking for Michael Taylor, hoping to have a ton of cards of him. Preferably in an A's/Rivercats uniform but anything will work