`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Gronkowski card prices

OT: Gronkowski card prices
anybody else who collects gronkowski notice how incredibly high theyve been? its ridiculous! theres so many non Pats fans out there that want his autos, his sage HIT sells for 20+. Is there any hope of them going back down to where they were last year? Cause id really like to build my PC of him, which ive had for 2 years now...
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

RE: OT: Gronkowski card prices
Yes they have gone up because of what he has done this year and the year isn't over yet for him. They will drop a smidge in the offseaon....or I hope so..lol
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Always happens...will drop soon enough when they lose
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

All I can say is "SELL, SELL, SELL" BABY!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I sold mine o 7 weeks ago =/ still have a Absolute RPM though. Can't seem it sell it though!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

yea i sold off 3 of the 5 autos in my pc of him, however, i want to build it back up but looks like it will have to wait a year or it will really hurt the wallett. i also collect brady rcs so its not like my other pcs are cheap lol

Yeah I have been wanting a Brady auto for some time... they are hard to get...
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(01-15-2012, 03:53 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: All I can say is "SELL, SELL, SELL" BABY!
If you were to sell, sell now. I feel ya. I had an opportunity to get some pretty decent Alex Smith RC autos for a descent price during yesterdays game. Now they have all sold(most BIN). And the ones I had the $ to buy are now out of my price range. 24 hours later:p

(01-15-2012, 04:28 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: If you were to sell, sell now. I feel ya. I had an opportunity to get some pretty decent Alex Smith RC autos for a descent price during yesterdays game. Now they have all sold(most BIN). And the ones I had the $ to buy are now out of my price range. 24 hours later:p
its crazy! in a perfect world, it would be cool if people would only collect their team or player, that way card prices wouldnt be going through the roof lol

(01-15-2012, 04:28 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: If you were to sell, sell now. I feel ya. I had an opportunity to get some pretty decent Alex Smith RC autos for a descent price during yesterdays game. Now they have all sold(most BIN). And the ones I had the $ to buy are now out of my price range. 24 hours later:p
could have cleaned up on Alex Smith cards before this season. Even being a huge 49er fan I didnt think he could turn his career around like this. I wish i had some of his cards. I bet that guy who has that insane Alex smith collection may finally get the money he was asking.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%