`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soccer cards?

RE: Soccer cards?
Wow! I am shocked at how many actually are posting. I played soccer until adulthood. My girls both play now. I have never really heard of people collecting them but had some once myself. I do hold on to Mia Hamm cards when I get them or see them. I'd love to see some of the new stuff if you guys have any to post.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(01-15-2012, 08:28 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: I really don't collect soccer cards, but I go to Europe/Asia about once a quarter for work. I normally stop over in Germany and pick up a few packs of German Panini soccer cards. Kind of interesting to flip through
The next time you hit Germany, you need to let me know so I can send some cash with you!!!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Also found some Upper Deck 94 WorldCup USA cards...anyone interested?
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I have tons of MLS base and inserts as well at some GU for trade.

I can't stand soccer. I live in France so I'm pretty much in the area where you get the best leagues, but I can't live with the violence/bling bling/lack of respect the game comes with. Even the players can't stand the level we're waiting from professionnal players.
I have attended many college games when I was at GT and you feel a lot of respect for the other team, for the national anthem,etc.. That's something we don't have. And I don't even mention the whole racism/nazi/hooligan sh+t.
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

I have an unopened box of early 90's (maybe 91?) Pro Set soccer cards that I've had since then. Can't remember how I got them but I've just had them stored for 20 years with some other unopened boxes of baseball. I tried to see if any of them was worth anything but there is no pricing on Beckett for them. Probably way mass overproduced and not worth hardly anything but I have no idea. Don't even know any of their names.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.