`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn't realize I had this..

Didn't realize I had this..
I took almost a decade off from collecting, but I started back up last summer. I've been working on alphabetizing all of my cards (100,000+) and I was going through the stuff I had sorted in 2001..

Not only did I not realize I had 2 Jose Reyes rookies, but one of them is a 2001 Bowman Chrome - Gold Refractor - #/99!!

Books for $X.. not bad for something I didn't know I had..

CJ

PS - Sorry my pic isn't better

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Didn't realize I had this..
That's the joy of returning to the hobby. New finds in old stuff! Congrats! I can't see the picture but maybe its me. Did you use photobucket to upload your photo?
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

use photobucket to upload pics and paste the IMG codes here, the attachment deal doesn't work
(01-15-2012, 12:23 PM)carrollb Wrote: I took almost a decade off from collecting, but I started back up last summer. I've been working on alphabetizing all of my cards (100,000+) and I was going through the stuff I had sorted in 2001..

Not only did I not realize I had 2 Jose Reyes rookies, but one of them is a 2001 Bowman Chrome - Gold Refractor - #/99!!

Books for $X.. not bad for something I didn't know I had..

CJ

PS - Sorry my pic isn't better
also if that is FT let me know
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

you have any Canseco inserts in all those cards?
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames