`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone help me put these sets to bed?

Can anyone help me put these sets to bed?
Tore all my cards out of the basement just to see what I had. Found a few sets I'm so close to finishing that I want to complete. Here are the first 2 and I'll list more as I get them together. My wants and traders are in my org so if you can help just send me an offer.

1998-99 Black Diamond
51, 53, 55, 56, 57, 58, 60, 68, 93, 95, 98, 101, 108, 109, 110, 115, 117, 118

1999-00 Black Diamond
65, 70, 91, 97, 101, 103, 104, 110, 116

Please make sure cards don't have bent corners, etc. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Mike
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Can anyone help me put these sets to bed?
i look and no luck

best of luck in finishing your sets
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Oy. 99-00...that's Brendl and Stefan right? And Milan Kraft. I remember I put a significant effort into that set. Not to enrage you or anything, but I'm pretty sure I ritualistically burned that set to ashes and let it blow into the winds of broken dreams and poor decisions.

If 10-11 was the greatest modern year for rookies and prospects...99-00 has to be the worse, am I right?

(01-15-2012, 01:44 PM)kurtanglerookieyear Wrote: Oy. 99-00...that's Brendl and Stefan right? And Milan Kraft. I remember I put a significant effort into that set. Not to enrage you or anything, but I'm pretty sure I ritualistically burned that set to ashes and let it blow into the winds of broken dreams and poor decisions.

If 10-11 was the greatest modern year for rookies and prospects...99-00 has to be the worse, am I right?
You are right but I'm so close that I should just pick up the last few, box it up, put it away, and just forget about it. I've been looking through some old boxes and its been fun seeing players that have long been forgotten. I switched to baseball and football after this year. Talk about bad decisions!

Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards