`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Question about autographed mini helmets... **Opinions wanted**

OT: Question about autographed mini helmets... **Opinions wanted**
ATTENTION FELLOW COLLECTORS: I am in need of ur sports knowledge...

I went to the card shop with a friend today, and he is a "beginner" in the collecting world. He passed on some wax boxes and bought 2 of those "hidden treasures" mini helmets. His first one was a Bobby Joe Conrad auto in silver ink on a Texas A&M mini helmet & his second was pretty sweet... A Dwight White (Steel Curtain members & HOF'er) auto in gold ink on a steelers mini helmet. Since there is no price guide for these (at least not that Im aware of), I was wondering what kind of value to put on these. He's not sure what he wants to do with them yet (trade, sell or keep them), but we are both curious as to what a fair Trade Value & Sale Value would be...

Any & all opinions are welcome & appreciated! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

RE: OT: Question about autographed mini helmets... **Opinions wanted**
Nice! I love me some helmets

The Bobby Joe Conrad is about a $50-$60 mini helmet auto on a Cardinal helmet, some might pay more, some less on an A&M helmet

The Dwight White $110-$150
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Thanks matt!

Bump for more opinions...?? Lots of views & only one person has an opinion?

C'mon guys & gals. Help a fellow collector out! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

$100 buck tops for either one i would say. I know where there are some HOF helmets that are in the $125 to $200 range.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I like the autographed mini helmets......you can collect several and you don't need the room to display them.....I don't know about the hidden treasure stuff though. You can pretty much get a mini helmet autographed by a HOFer like Emmitt Smith for $100, and his stuff is always overpriced.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]